cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samnospam
Advisor

Re: If they were proactive

You've probably got a phalanx of stone tipped spears surrounding the house.  Who would bother you?

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

KNAPPER, my guess is he can't pass a back ground check.

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

I own several firearms. As I have stated in the past I enjoy the shooting sports. You ought to try 3 gun you might enjoy it, but then you would need an evil assault weapon.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

They can cut their sleeves off

like Michelle Obamas and bare two arms at once. No more silly than you are.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: 3020 & Taylor need to become informed.....

@r3020 wrote:

You can make statistics say just about anything you wish. Just because you know the perp doesn't mean the gun can not save your life. Also every time some home owner with a gun takes out a criminal there to do him or his family harm he has taken away the risk for the whole community. Also the great thing about this country, if you feel a gun is a threat to have in your home you are free not to have one.

You are still either ignoring, or do not want to admit, that the danger of guns in the house are not from "the perp" but from your own family and friends OR you may be the 'perp' and them the victim.

The danger comes from within the home, not without, more often than not.

That is why the home without the gun is safer

man of steel
Senior Contributor

Yours may be safer but not mine.

You might want to consider getting rid of yours then

r3020
Senior Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

You can make statistics say just about anything you wish. Just because you know the perp doesn't mean the gun can not save your life. Also every time some home owner with a gun takes out a criminal there to do him or his family harm he has taken away the risk for the whole community. Also the great thing about this country, if you feel a gun is a threat to have in your home you are free not to have one.

You are still either ignoring, or do not want to admit, that the danger of guns in the house are not from "the perp" but from your own family and friends OR you may be the 'perp' and them the victim.

The danger comes from within the home, not without, more often than not.

That is why the home without the gun is safer

Then I would suggest you not own a gun. I myself choose to be armed.

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

With that statistic let's give every criminal a gun and an AR15 (since we know AR15's are dangerous as well). They will soon shoot themselves or their loved ones and we will be rid of crime forever. Liberal logic?