cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

DNC lawsuit against Trump campaign

for damages suffered from collusion with Russia and WikiLeaks.

At any rate it'll tie up some more lawyers and campaign funds.

Trump only has about $4M on hand although in fairness nobody has ever started begging this soon. He's burning through it with legal bills for himself and co-conspirators.

Sorta interesting that Ds are holding a fundraising advantage in many key House and Senate races. Could be that when the GOPers were calling their money men and being told that if they didn't pass the tax cut there's be no more money, maybe they didn't say that there wouldn't be anyway?

Once you've got what you want, what's the point in investing more?

44 Replies
WCMO
Senior Advisor

Re: DNC lawsuit against Trump campaign

Yep, always leave them wanting more.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Thank you God!   Keep it up Dems, shows them to be the butt hurt sore losers that they really are.    Yer gonna hate November Har Har Har

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Don't know, but I think Demos will try to play this to a stalemate -- Demos drop their lawsuit if Repubs drop going after Clinton, DNC, Obama, Comey, etc.  Just a bunch of crap to keep things going into campaign season.  

r3020
Senior Advisor

Now maybe we will get to see the DNC servers.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Lock Her up!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

This is proof (or should be) that the Russia/Comey/Stormy/Pee/Playmate/Mueller/ect is all red herring crap.  Because if it was working, why start a lawsuit?   I mean if you have a brush fire pile and come out in the morning and the only thing left is ashes, do you pour diesel fuel on the ashes and try to burn them too? 

I saw on Washington Weak that this "Russia collusion" business is too convoluted for the average person to understand.   I've asked the smart liberals to explain it to me many times and they can`t.   All they know is it`s something to pound the table with...their fists must be going numb at this point, so bring a lawsuit and "kick the table" for awhile....I don`t know, friggin` liberals are nuts..

bruce MN
Advisor

Not a clone, but a reasonable facsimile to a suit filed by the DNC in ‘72.

I would suspect that one surely might have inspired this one.

r3020
Senior Advisor

The one in 72 was filed against a president that used the power of the federal government against it's citizens. Complete opposite of now.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Could the dems really be that stupid

or do the have a judge lined up so corrupt as to disallow discovery?  

The Democrats are suing WikiLeaks and JulianAssange for revealing how the DNC rigged the Democratic primaries. Help us counter-sue. We've never lost a publishing case and discovery is going to be amazing fun: