cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: And further proof

History shows that a suit at least similar to this can be successful.

The Democrats sued the Republicans and Nixon after the Watergate break-in and were successful in getting paid although it was hidden in history by the fact they paid it out the same day Nixon resigned so it did not hit the news.

There was an article about it a couple months ago which finally brought it out into the public forum.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Then I'm sure they won't mind the defense going through them including all of the logs of who accessed the servers physically. 

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

So everybody just knows, shores up the logic that does.

The only entity that has examined the evidence is cloudstrike, a private company in the dnc's employ. 

bruce MN
Advisor

I suppose the Sessions recusal

Threw a wrench in to that.

The courts are open. Check with 3020. He seems to think he has figured out how to get it there. 

No idea who pays. You and I, as taxpayers can’t. Trump 2020 damned to near out of money already. His best set of donors is likely amongst the list of frozen by indictment accounts. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: I suppose the Sessions recusal

Bruce, think about this. Why is it the DNC working with the russians to find dirt on Trump [pee on the bed document] isn't illegal but IF Trump worked with the russians to find dirt on Clinton [her emails] that would be. We know the DNC paid for their document.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

I suspect that you people are really stupid! Wonder who the brains are behind this moronic stunt.

bruce MN
Advisor

Keep up the good fight.  Special investigations have to start somewhere. Your party has every monkey in the zoo. Your narrow caucus dominates and runs the House committee that is in charge of thoroughly investigating these matters.  

Nobody else can help you. Who is there has to be enough. I have no idea why it hasn’t happened. You keep calling for action. Who do you think could do anything to bring it to some conclusion? Tough to blame on Obama, Pelosi etc.  Maybe insufficiently conservative Republicans? 

You are likely best best served by it continuing to hang out there to be brought up perpetually through a few more cycles.  That is going to take some work and get tougher over time to get on to platforms. But I have faith in your persistence and diligence.  Best, I suppose, is to put a lot of investment in keeping Devin Nunes in his House seat.  

bruce MN
Advisor

Probably someone with a solid knowledge and understanding of law.

Stunt or not it, by law, demands a response. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

The dems started this investigation, because they refused to accept the result of the election. The dems filed the lawsuit because they are in a panic mode. You can't answer the question because there is no difference but you can't accept that fact. This has nothing to do with me or conservatives in congress. This is all the result of not being able to accept the result of the election and trying to overturn that result.