Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
10 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: DOJ coughs up the report

(DOJ coughs up the report)

DOJ had to release the remaining report, including the classified information, it is surprising that this anti Trump left wing rag of a judge didn't order the report released to another impartial judge - I guess that would be a stand up move that only an impartial judge would make.

Any wager's as to when this winger judge coordinates with schifty magoo to get the first leak released?

bruce MN
Advisor

And your rationale for it not being released?

You’d have an entire judiciary committed to protection of The Chief Executive as Job One?

That’s been done before:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sondergericht

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Actually a GWB RINO judge.

But carry on.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(And your rationale for it not being released?)

???? I said it had to be released, court order.  I also said that this TDS affected and partial judge should have released to an impartial judge.  Pretty simple. 

You hadn't even lost the debate yet and you pulled the nazi card out of the holster.  C'mom man.

You thought about the wager?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

But you are a Nazi.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Declassify and release everything pertaining to the Russian dossier/Hillary’s rogue email server investigation/The Mueller investigation/the FISA Court abuses/Horwitz’s unredacted IG report/US Attorney John Durham’s upcoming report of government abuses, etc.

The truth will set most of us free. It will also shed some much needed disinfecting sunlight upon all of the political mischief perpetrated by our own CIA, DOJ, FBI, NSC, and State Department.

Open everything to public scrutiny. Do it now. Let nothing be held back. Let the guilty finally pay for their crimes.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

One or two lumps of straw man with your false equivalency?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(But you are a Nazi.)

Well, you can't do 2nd grade math, but it's fair as a 2nd grade comment.

bruce MN
Advisor

Been saying that for a couple of years.