Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Re: Da bomb

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Smiley Very Happy    It`s so damned ridiculous.   In ALL honesty, I hope they catch whoever is behind this and throw the book at them.  But they might find a MK-Ultra looney tune out of the asylum and pin it on him, complete with a Conferate flag hanging on his bedroom wall.  I`m sure Peter Strok and Sarah Page will find someone.

rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

I’m looking forward to Trump’s new nicknames. Boom boom Brennan maybe. Parcel Post Debbie Schultz. Maybe just dumb Debbie. I mean how could she be stupid enough to put her return address on it?
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Turned on the news this morning and you would  swear that President Trump himself built and sent these bombs. This smells of a Democrat and if caught will suddenly commit suicide so the Clintons are not charged...

rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

You know Democrats that never got one are jealous as hell. Since they are duds you know Spartacus is full of envy. Seriously this is the last thing anyone wanting to help Trump and Republicans would do and a genius idea for anyone wanting to hurt them
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Looks like the Dems tripped the trigger on a stupid nut case. Keep it up, maybe the next one will know what he is doing.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Well, I guess all you fools are all wrong again! Arrest has been made—SUPER trump supporter! They just hauled his van away. He has more trump crap stuck to his windows than even y’all!!🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
sw363535
Honored Advisor

well at least if he is a trump supporter, he will be prosecuted.  

If she were a democrat she would have legal protection and cash for her trouble.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

How do you guys know the bombs won’t work? All I’ve heard is that none of them had gone off. I don’t know the first thing about these things but I’m sure some of you do— Millie, al, ba, the new guy! How about it guys give the low down!
basset&co
Senior Contributor

"they" aren't saying it very loud, but DO a search schnur, those so far those bombs analyzed weren't explosive, but NOT all have been checked...