cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Daddy Kav

https://www.salon.com/2018/10/10/kavanaugh-father-son-cancer-powder-keg_partner/

is the very worst sort of inside the beltway swamp scum. No surprise that he'd send his first born son to be trained in his black arts at a DC Satanic Day Camp.

Butt Gorsuch was also brainwashed there- sent by his eco-murdress Mother Cruella DeVille.

13 Replies
Advisor

Re: Daddy Kav

Even though Daddy Kav lost the case against  J & J for killing women and harming fetuses, he still got a huge payout and it will no doubt ultimately pay off as he'll appeal until the $4B judgement gets down to about $100M in 20 years.

Doesn't hurt if your son is on the SCOTUS.

The big payoff is probably the source of sonny boy being bailed out of his financial difficulties and making a down ayment on a $1M house. These new craft beers are expensive.

Senior Advisor

Yeah. The idiot should have learned to trade cattle futures. Much cleaner. He would also had time to bake cookies for the little brat. Could have taught him a thing or two about the melting point of steel and vast right wing conspiracies.

Advisor

He is undeniably and inescapably a nihilistic RW mercenary.

Who can no doubt claim to be an embryo saver for the Virgin Mary if required.

Senior Advisor

And Bruce Jenner is a girl.

Advisor

speaking of Satanic camps

this whole thing started ramping up when Justice Scalia died under suspicious circumstances while on vacation at a secret Illuminati summer resort.

What do you think that was all about?

My take is that he just died, but it is telling that he was at a secretive Illuminati summer resort.

Advisor

Re: speaking of Satanic camps

Not making this up.

International Order of Humbertus, Grand Master His Imperial Highness Istvan von Habsburg-Lothrigen of Austria.

US branch established at the Bohemian Club, San Francisco 1966.

Advisor

Re: speaking of Satanic camps

My take is that there are groups of very powerful individuals who network for personal advantage such as P2, the Bilderbergers, Bohemian Grove- those are all hiding in plain sight, not really a very controversial assertion.

As far as Scalia goes I think he was just a poseur- the Alan Greenspan of the bench. A raconteur who loved every moment of being in the spotlight and loved being surrounded by the most powerful more than anything.

Advisor

I assume the 5 little popes

are all from that same cloth.

Raised in the Catholic aristocracy* and committed to a hierarchical and authoritarian worldview.

*Thomas converted, partly perhaps from having married a RWNJ operative?

Senior Contributor

Re: I assume the 5 little popes

Back on the hard drugs are you ?