cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Veteran Advisor

Re: Dancing in the blood, squawking and bleating, us vs them. Grow Up!!!

I just read johnn's post about 10 times looking for that borderline hate speech you are refering to.

Paragraph and line will do. 

It's obvious that it is the mere possibilty of the actual existence of sanity that you and the various movements and sets of dogma that you ascribe to and represent here fear the most. 

r3020
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

I just read johnn's post about 10 times looking for that borderline hate speech you are refering to.

Paragraph and line will do. 

It's obvious that it is the mere possibilty of the actual existence of sanity that you and the various movements and sets of dogma that you ascribe to and represent here fear the most. 

John wrote-Your judas goats have you all worked up, they want to you to believe 'we could all lose most of our first and second amendments", because it's like putting blinders and a nose ring on a bull, it allows them to lead you where ever they wish, control you(it's the object of brainwashing).    And the other brainwashed fools are bleating their judas goats line of crap; it's all a ruse, they just want to control your thinking and minds, so all you sheep and chickens will not join together and turn on them, the traitorous criminals misusing this Nations blood and stealing our wealth.

That is some of the same kind of stuff the shooting monster wrote on his web site.....we are sheeple.

You write-

What sanity is it you refer to?

bruce MN
Veteran Advisor

How the he!! can that highly accurate an very articulate paragraph from john be considered "hate speech" when he doens't either deliniate any group or single out or name any individuals?

In my best ollie:

If you need to ask.

r3020
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

How the he!! can that highly accurate an very articulate paragraph from john be considered "hate speech" when he doens't either deliniate any group or single out or name any individuals?

In my best ollie:

If you need to ask.

In the same way you accuse baggers of hate speech.

bruce MN
Veteran Advisor

Many of them do spew it. But they are pointed out, along with what they've said.

.Who are the parallel individuals or groups in john's post.?He doesn't' mention anybody. Just poses the obvious fact that there are alot of sheeple. Who could argue with that?

johnaa
Advisor

Who wrote-- "in this case we would lose most of our first and second Amendments" ?

Open mouth insert foot.

What about the socialized Bush Prescription Drug Plan??  

When the judas goats want marshal law all you brainwashed will be bleating and squawking what ever lies they put in your mouth, just as you have been doing for years.

r3020
Senior Contributor

@johnaa wrote:

Who wrote-- "in this case we would lose most of our first and second Amendments" ?

Open mouth insert foot.

Wasn't me

What about the socialized Bush Prescription Drug Plan?? 

A complete and utter failure. Needs to be repealed.

When the judas goats want marshal law all you brainwashed will be bleating and squawking what ever lies they put in your mouth, just as you have been doing for years.

And you haven't?

tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

finally starting to wake up and smell the coffee eh ronnie?  calling your favorite group of people "baggers".   Don't you realize that is a derogatory term????    As ollie says, this is easy.

BA Deere
Senior Contributor

Open Butt, pull out Head, John

If you don`t defend yourself against lies, the other side wins, which also means America loses. John, if at a job you were falsely accused of stealing and you didn`t set the record straight, do you think you`d probably get fired?  It`s Sadly the same in politics, just reread the past few days on here for proof. The lefties were doing what they do best lie and politicize, trying to paint Loughner as a "tea bagger!!!".   Bush`s little blind date with with socialize medicine flopped, as 3020 said. Which is proof that Obama`s multiple partner orgy with socialized medicine will also go kaput. 

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

The sanity you are missing.

I don't want to take your guns but I seriously question whether you should have them. Why? Because you speak irrationally. You are paranoid and think we are out to "get' you. That's the same problem that feller in AZ had.