cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: Dancing in the blood, squawking and bleating, us vs them. Grow Up!!!

Mr 3020 does take it personally, because he know he fits the sheeple description perfectly. The only bias John has is loyalty to the truth as he sees it. I don't think he has an ounce of deception in his body. Mr. 20 though is paranoid and he really shouldn't have firearms.

Senior Contributor

@kraft-t wrote:

Mr 3020 does take it personally, because he know he fits the sheeple description perfectly. The only bias John has is loyalty to the truth as he sees it. I don't think he has an ounce of deception in his body. Mr. 20 though is paranoid and he really shouldn't have firearms.

I take nothing personally Mr Kraft, I just call em how I see em. But am surprised at how fast you are convinced my guns should be taken. Says more about you than it does me.

Senior Contributor

Don, you have hit the nail on the head. Until Sat. nearly everyone of you have made some comment that questions your sanity!

Mate, you have gone off he deep end.  The Government never confiscated them, it was a voluntary handback and money was exchanged for the guns.  We were not forced to give them back but to a lot the money was too tempting.  This country has got over that protection thing you all squeel about.  There is a culture in the US that guns are the means to an end.  After the Port Arthur massacre in 1996, it was bleeding obvious there were guns in the hands of ratbags.  You know, like all the ratbags that have gone on shooting sprees in the US.  I can think of about 20 or so. Since the gun buyback we have not had a mass shooting.  Does that ring a bell with you gunnuts? When will you guys ever learn. I really think, guns in the US are an extension of most owners egos.  As for this amendment or that emendment, that is rubbish.  We done need that **bleep**.  For that matter the way you guys constantly refer to the constitution you would almost think it is supplying oxygen for the country. 

as for you letting off a bit of steam in the morning, go for it.  If it makes you feel big and tough, get more of it.  Sound and fury signify nothing.

Yeah, we are all dumb convicts out here.  When you speak of boomerangs you should consider, 30000 years ago, that is before god had anything to do with it, the black fellas invented it and today the wings of aeroplanes are designed on something very similar. Strange that isn't it .   No offence of course.

Senior Contributor

Hey Gough, our two countries can`t be compared in crime because of differences in population.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_Australia_by_population        see your Bathurst, number 38 is about the size of our Mason City, Iowa, and I live in the sticks.  Also Minneapolis/St Paul less than a couple hours away would be like number 7 or 8 on that list. Australia is rural, it`s a fact rural areas have less crime, so what might work down-under won`t work here. Gun control would increase crime here, good people like me wouldn`t have a gun, the bad guys would have no impediment to getting a gun because we can`t keep illegal drugs away from anyone, illegal guns would be no different. What you 911 dialing Gunphobes need to realize is, what if you came home, door busted in and a strange pickup on the lawn and screams coming from a broken upstairs window. Yes, yes by all means call the cops, here`s your choice sit outside listening to your family cry for a half hour? Or go to the shed and get your Glock and take care of business? At that point my live wouldn`t be worth a plug nickel anyway, so I would chose the latter.  

Senior Contributor

3020 probably isn't going to with prescription bill ,just they wil never close your welfare FSA offices.....  as Red cries I can't compet  against  those other welfare recipeents with annual support of  follow taxpayers.    As you say people must take responsiblity  of themselves so when are grain farmers going to do it.  

Senior Contributor

Gee, with all those you guns have around the house  surely someone there  would have the situation well in hand using a one of your  banana clipped  AK47s   

Senior Contributor

Kraft says I should feel good about the government checks

and treat them as a discount on my tax bill.

Who are you to argue with Mr. Kraft?Smiley Happy

Isn't it great to live on Sugar Mountain?

Property taxes  $17641

Federal and state income taxes $ 33329

Fuel taxes, licenses, misc taxes  $5844

Sales taxes $4965

payroll taxes on part time help $2733

less direct government payments ($11995)

= The dumb look on Hobby's face....."priceless"   Smiley Happy

Senior Contributor

The AK is one Gun I don`t have. If you`re looking for gift ideas, I do have a birthday coming up in a few months  Smiley Wink

Senior Contributor

Re: Kraft says I should feel good about the government checks

I'm shocked.... at your list of whining!    just show me what non ag business doesn't face those same taxes and even more.   The big difference they don't get a end of year check as in your case $ 11995  to off set $ 33329  income taxes.   Bet they would like to put that in net side of their bottum line .    I bet they would like govt subsidied ins protecting their income and assets as govt  crop & reveue does .     Be thankful what the govt does for you without all the constant complaining.