cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

David Frum a while back

“When Republicans become convinced they can no longer win elections, they will merely abound on democracy.”

4 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: David Frum a while back

I really don`t know what he means by that, probably not in context?   Nationally, yes Republicans are probably dead in presidential elections (just being honest here) the stars lined up one last time in 2016.  I mean the majority of the kids on the school bus are ordering that the busdriver take them to Disneyworld instead of school...immigration, selfishness, overly poorly educated, many reasons that everybody expects a trophy. 

I mean, I don`t care how many (a majority) of you vote to repeal the Laws of Gravity if you jump off a skyscraper, you are gonna go splat!

But there are many rural districts in America where sanity still prevails and ironically, if they can blue state residents move to those bastions of serenity and unfortunately bringing their policies of ruination with them.

Senior Advisor

They deliberately unleashed a pandemic on those districts.

Honored Advisor

Media darlings, governor Coumo and mayor DeBlasio mishandled Covid by throwing those afflicted in nursing homes to recover/die.  Now that the election is over, can we finally be honest here?  My Wife and I have a couple friends that happen to be Lesbians and they are liberal of course, okay they own a business and the one also is a college professor.  They are very afraid of Covid, masks, sanitize, social distance all the stuff Fauci, Osterholm and Biden would say "do this and we beat Covid". Well, they both tested positive and had to be quarantined 2 weeks with their daughter who didn`t test positive.  Now, their daughter caught it and the whole family is back in quarantine.  It wasn`t a "death sentence" for them "mild flu symptoms". 

My point is America is a social country, you can listen to the "experts" go above and beyond and still catch Covid.  One person can wear a "mandated mask" properly and another person can wear the mask below their nose and another no mask or sanitizer at all that and the only one of the 3 that catches Covid is the one that listens to the experts.  I also know a younger guy that caught Covid and in the hospital for 3 weeks.  So all this finger pointing, although it got Jobiden elected doesn`t do any good.

Senior Advisor

You're like the poster boy for the Evil Simpleton caucus.