cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

David Kruse on Obamacare

Here you can listen to a 5 minute commentary of market guru talking about Obamacare

http://www.commstock.com/radiobroadcasts-v2.asp   Farmland rent for landlords will be affected with a 3.8% tax, if you sell a farm in Kruse`s example you will be taxed an extra $38,000 because of Obamacare.  It`s a can of worms and real boon for tax accountants. Kruse doesn`t sound confident at all that Obamcare will be repealed and is preparing to "work around it".   There are going to be some real long faces when the taxes for this monstrosity kicks in, are you liberals sure you know what you`re doing?

21 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: David Kruse on Obamacare

Give it a rest, BA, it's the law of the land, thanks to one of YOUR extremist Supreme Judges. After Nov. it's all over but the shoutin'! LOL!!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: your right not so great

if obalmo wins it is all over for america !!!! good point

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Your main man Mitt already said he wouldn't repeal all of Obamacare.  When Herman Cain and Ron Paul exited the Republican ticket, you lost all hope of a repeal of Obamacare.  I've said all along that Mitt even if elected wouldn't get rid of it considering it's patterned after Romneycare.  If you haven't come to the conclusion that you're screwed regardless of the outcome in November, now's a fine time!

Highlighted
Advisor

Cain and Paul "exited the Republican ticket". That's priceless. The mass of skilled and honed shoulder rubbers and benificiaries of crony capitalism displaced them spectaculalrly with Willard Romney. Your friends and neighbors. You won't believe me, but I'd have preferred a viable option.
Highlighted
Advisor

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

If Mitt takes away "the mandate" and leaves preexisting conditions, <26yr old kids stay on parent policy...just to throw a bone to the 47%, it may no be so bad.  If you take away the mandate the whole house of cards topples.  But Obamacare taxes the sale of a farm to the tune of $38,000??? Nothing have anything to do with the other and is the wealth redistribution that we`ve been talking about.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@GoredHusker wrote:

Your main man Mitt already said he wouldn't repeal all of Obamacare.  When Herman Cain and Ron Paul exited the Republican ticket, you lost all hope of a repeal of Obamacare.  I've said all along that Mitt even if elected wouldn't get rid of it considering it's patterned after Romneycare.  If you haven't come to the conclusion that you're screwed regardless of the outcome in November, now's a fine time!

Mitt might under estimate the resolve of those who send him.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Highlighted
Advisor

Off the top of my head, I'd say tax increases, completely socialized medicine, gun control, infinite stimulus giveaways. its debatable what could be accomplished by who. Its always easier for the R to get typical D programs through and vice versa. We got part D and NCLB from Bush. Fascism usually associated with R's from Obama.