cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

De-nazification project

in Germany took several decades and they generally came to the conclusion that virtually all Nazis beyond a tender age were immune from any correction.

So they mostly just kept them out of public life and let them die out slowly.

BTW- the current war on science and history curricula is a nazification project.

10 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: De-nazification project

You might want to get a front row seat for that class yourself

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

The war on science is lead by the winger left.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Leftist are all about politicizing science.

And they are all in favor of some science that is unsupported and protest against science that has decades of backing because it doesn't support their relativism.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: SB,the nazis and racists are all the same....

SB, the nazis and racists are all the same, they're the first to deny they're what everyone else sees & knows them to be.  Who me? I'm not racist.  Who me?  I'm not a nazi.

And I like how nobody had to ask them, three to deny science, nobody even brought it up.  That's what you call "projection", accusing others of the very thing you are yourself. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(Who me? I'm not racist.            And I like how nobody had to ask them, three to deny science, nobody even brought it up.  That's what you call "projection", accusing others of the very thing you are yourself.) 

Mmm, nobody even brought up racism or racist?  I guess you just "projected" the very thing you are yourself?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Trans gender=science denier.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

There was a lot of obsession over human sexuality in the Third Reich.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Trans gender=science denier.

Have you ever checked the science on that 3020?

Or are you sticking with those old beliefs.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/02/200205084203.htm

Some of the first biological evidence of the incongruence transgender individuals experience, because their brain indicates they are one sex and their body another, may have been found in estrogen receptor pathways in the brain of 30 transgender individuals.

"Twenty-one variants in 19 genes have been found in estrogen signaling pathways of the brain critical to establishing whether the brain is masculine or feminine," says Dr. J. Graham Theisen, obstetrician/gynecologist and National Institutes of Health Women's Reproductive Health Research Scholar at the Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Get back to me when men menstruate and have babies. Science denier. All you want to do is destroy women's sports.