cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Debate Analysis

I didn`t see the entire debate, it appeared that the Cubans were trying their darnest to rattle Trump with the aid of that Aryan goddess Megyn KellySmiley Tongue♥   I think it was a good thing, trump didn`t lose his temper and clearly answered questions, the Aryan goddess ♥ really did her homework seemingly anticipating Trump`s answers and having a fresh two more to zap him with.

The big eared Cuban would say something smart allecky and get what we call in these parts a "s#*t eaten grin" , I don`t know if big ears helps himself or not with that tactic, it may work better for those listening on radio.

The voters will have to make up their own minds as to if Trump`s answers on Trump University were sufficient.  Trump claims he gave money back, 98% were satisfied, got a A rating from the BBB, it`s a civil court matter that could`ve been settled...I`m sure the legal eagles on GMA will eat this with a spoon later this morning.

Kasich had no one attacking him so he could point his finger and "tsk tsk" at the behavior of Trump and the Cubans.  As we get into the primary season deeper and how voters precieve Trump`s grilling, Kasich might become the elite`s new favorite cabinboy.

11 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Debate Analysis

I watched some of it. Your party has really gotten to be a disgusting display of grossness.

Be proud.

Little Marco's ears are a big problem.

But if a debate between Democrats included even the slightest hint  of penis size, conservative groups would be threatening boycotts of sponsors and somehow, someway they'd be blaming the vulgarity on the gays.

Also it seems you have lust in your heart and some would say yuo make a mockery of marriage.

I'd be careful about demanding a wedding or  anniversary cake in the future.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

You know, I haven`t had to pull pigs in years, (must be breed improvement) but sometimes a gilt would be having trouble and it was tough getting your hand and arm up in there.  The vet sold a stainless steel hook deal that if your hand just got into the first part, hook device would go the rest of the way and if you got that hook on the back of the pig`s head and just a finger under his chin, you could get him out.  Well, there were many times I cursed my big hands, well a few times my wife pulled pigs and she was good at it.  But if Trump has small hands or not..having big hands ain`t always what it`s cracked up to be. 

But you just can not unsee Rubio`s big ears, I think alot of it could be corrected if he trimed his ear lobes.  Or maybe the 70`s style hairdos will comeback and he can cover them with hair.

Megyn Kelly♥ is a smokin` hot milf...I`m sorry, but that`s the fact.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Those were the days.

In 2007  I had PB York gilt having trouble, first time in my life I had to call a vet for that.

Partners  hands were smaller than his so he made him do it.

My hands are very big, so I would always hook my finger under the needle teeth.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

Those were the days.

In 2007  I had PB York gilt having trouble, first time in my life I had to call a vet for that.

Partners  hands were smaller than his so he made him do it.

My hands are very big, so I would always hook my finger under the needle teeth.

I would make a noose with a bailer twine and slip that over it's head.. If they were coming rump first you could usually grip their legs.

Highlighted
Advisor

Granted

it is Salon and citing Frank Lutz, a mainstream GOP operative, but

http://www.salon.com/2016/03/04/even_the_fox_news_audience_is_fed_up_with_fox_news_debates/

Strange things, and getting stranger

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

"Trump claims he gave money back, 98% were satisfied, got a A rating from the BBB, it`s a civil court matter that could`ve been settled...I`m sure the legal eagles on GMA will eat this with a spoon later this morning."

We will see--------what the court has to say about whether what he said was the truth or not.  Me thinks the two stories won't resemble each other!

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

"Trump claims he gave money back, 98% were satisfied, got a A rating from the BBB, it`s a civil court matter that could`ve been settled...I`m sure the legal eagles on GMA will eat this with a spoon later this morning."

We will see--------what the court has to say about whether what he said was the truth or not.  Me thinks the two stories won't resemble each other!

Just remember what the courts did to Rick Perry.

Highlighted
Advisor

Absolved him, I believe. No?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

Absolved him, I believe. No?

After how much damage the courts inflicted on him?