Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Debate?

Anybody watch? We had baseball on.
6 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Debate?

I listened to WHO Radio in the tractor cab for maybe, five minutes, and I surmised that the chuckleheads were not worthy of slopping hogs
Senior Advisor

If Christopher Columbus had any kids........

Veteran Advisor

I watched for a while and Martin O Mallory (sic?) and the Hildebeast were the only two candidates with chances of winning, based on how they come across on TV. Webb hestitates too much when he speaks, and looks awkward and fake...maybe its the hair. Lincoln looks like a preup transexual...not sure from what gender to what gender, but very strange look. Barry Sanders has something going on with his eyes...every so often they will go to a corner and come back and have a possessed demonic glint to them.

Hillary actually looked good...kudos to her makeup crew, and Martin looked good and spoke perfectly. Look for Slow Joe to seize it all up and jump in with his chompers blazing. Very weak field.

Yes, I know this a shallow analysis, but its the post JFK world we live in.

Veteran Advisor

Coming from someone who thinks trump "speaks the truth", I believe every word of his analysis.

Veteran Advisor

Where's the punch line?

Veteran Advisor

Wouldn't expect anything less from a guy who believes in mythical people and thinks the guys in the clown car are rightgeous stand up guys!!!