cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Debate

I think it would be good if Chris Wallace allowed Biden the first 30 seconds to list all of his accomplishments in his 45 years in politics, well maybe 45 seconds - 1 second for each year slo-joe has spent in politics..

But it wouldn't be fair as Trump would need the remaining 89.25 minutes for a partial listing of his accomplishments and would leave no time for biden to talk about the, the, you know the thing.

3 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Debate

I thought you said the debate wasn’t going to happen?   Just more Republican lies?

The Trump accomplishments?  You mean the pieces of paper that was pushed under him to sign by McConnell?   Those accomplishments?  

Trumps accomplishments?   Binge watching  TV?   Twice as much golf as President Obama played, which he bitched about relentlessly?  He managed to get his Tramp to hold his hand for the camera?   He managed to keep his taxes, and all the law suits against him at bay?  All THOSE accomplishments - those were the Trump accomplishments - the rest were all set in place by Republicans for years, waiting for a stooge like Trump to sit there and shine, and tell him how “great” he was for getting all so much done.   

How about Trump’s big items from 2016?  “You will all be paying a small fraction for health insurance that you are now.”   “Chicago murders will stop the day I take office!”  “And who’s going to pay for it?!?!”   “Lock her up!!”  (Trump, by the way, is way closer to being locked up, than Hillary.).  “New roads, bridges, dams, airports, terminals!!!”   Was there even one infrastructure bill passed?  How about this - “I will bring America together!!!”   Yeah - OK......

Yep - McConnell got a bunch of his list done, with Trump as the patsy.......

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying......

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(The Trump accomplishments?)

Mmm, I guess I know why you went all winger talking points defensive instead of listing a few biden accomplishments.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

No matter how many accomplishments I list for Biden, it won’t be enough, and you’ll attack me and him for whatever I write.

No - I’ll stick with my attack on Trump.  It’s way more fun to attack that fat lying bass tard.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.......

Jen