Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Decree by twitter

You are certainly not the among the smartest around
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Your version of a lie is anything anyone says that you do not agree with.  To me they just the facts mam.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

It is you that is not thinking straight here. A guy wants to be a girl so he dresses up like a lady so some guy will climb on for a ride. Sure sounds gay to me. Now you explain it the way you see it..........

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Oh dear big al, thanks for proving my point that you are dumber than a box of Kleenex!
bruce MN
Advisor

Wowzzers. 

Blacksandfarmer
Veteran Advisor

Schnurrbart, once upon a time I was an infantry team leader. I had 3 guys under me. One was squared away, the other had been hit by a car  in airborne school, and the other had been blown up by a hand grenade in Iraq. The two guys in my fire team that had been hurt or wounded had "recovered" enough to come back to the line, but despite having big hearts they weren't really ready and should have been forced to leave the military. I had to counsel them constantly on why they couldn't hit the pt standards. It was a nightmare being in charge of guys who had no business being in the military. I can't imagine what it would be like to train an individual just to have that person leave the unit prior to deployment for a sex change. These are unnecessary distractions. 

I fully believe that you served, but you were more than likely a POG. The fact that you "have the name of a SEAL" to talk to sounds silly. I served along side special forces operators in Afghanistan, and at the end of the day, they are just flesh and blood people like anybody else. 

bruce MN
Advisor

But then your guy was still fit to receive your vote ands ongoing ardent support after having declared  that a "real flesh and blood" guy who spent 4 years in an enemy prison camp shouldn't be viewed as a hero because he had gotten himself captured. 

Thanks for for your service....and GFY.

Blacksandfarmer
Veteran Advisor

Bruce, like most vets, I have mixed feelings of John McCain. I view him as a war hero like any Nam vet, but also believe he has done very little to help other vets. I will admit that Trump should never have said that, but at the same time there is some truth behind it. 

Trump's poor choice of words a year ago has nothing to do with military readiness. At this point in time gays can still serve and most troops don't have a problem with it. Transgenders are a different deal, they may require surgery and medications that may interfere with training or deployments. What makes a transgender soldier so special that they get to miss training or combat deployments?  

bruce MN
Advisor

Where on m freaking earth do you dupes get the notion that transgender identification has a default ultimate connection to surgery and subsequent post-care and medication?

Your not as ignorant and ill-informed and just plain stupid as Allen. Where do you get this garbage?

bruce MN
Advisor

And yeah...regarding vets

If McCain has an onus hanging over him on veterans issues, it's because he's been stuck in the mainstream GOP which has an eternally abysmal record on such matters 

Sort of like Democrats and abortion.  The stuff that hangs on party politicians like a dirty shirt