cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blacksandfarmer
Veteran Advisor

Re: Decree by twitter

So... if a man feels like having a relationship with another man he is gay. If a man feels like becoming a woman to have a relationship with a man he is a transgender. What am I missing?  

bruce MN
Advisor

Got nothing necessarily to do with "relationships", or things sexual. Those matters lie beyond, and separate from, identity,

Blacksandfarmer
Veteran Advisor

Re: And yeah...regarding vets

Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, none of them can fix the VA, its a messed up deal. I had high hopes for better when I re-enrolled a month ago, but its the same crap as before, just faster service. 

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: And yeah...regarding vets

The difficulties somehow seem to be Regional. Why awful in some states and well perceived in others seems a mystery, but there are probably dots that can be connected.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Thanks Bruce ... You should be a general and fix the incompetent military.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

How stupid can you get? How is it that it has nothing about being gay?

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

My my did you get that tough check doors at night with your trusty flashlight? They must have gave you too much gas at some point in your training

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

"Wowzzers"  That is you explanation of what a transgender person is?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Allen, you just keep digging that stupid hole of yours deeper and deeper....maybe you should do some actual studying with all this retirement time you have, instead of coming on here, and spouting what you don't know.   You embrace your ignorance, when you could be using your computer to really do research on something, and make yourself smarter.  

Do you even know someone who is gay, or transgender?  Oh, I know your answer.  Just like you have a credit score of 240.  

I doubt that you do anything, but sit in a run down house, and spit poison here on AgOnline.  You need to get a life, not the pretend one you have here.

Tick Tock....BONGx8!!!!!!!!!

Jen 

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Didn`t know you were a trans bruce................Should have spotted it I guess.