cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Decree by twitter

So now you attack Bruce.  I tell you what.  These two sentences that Bruce wrote;

Got nothing necessarily to do with "relationships", or things sexual. Those matters lie beyond, and separate from, identity.

show an understanding that most of you on here don't, nor will ever get.  Bruce does not deserve to be attacked for what he wrote.  Quite the contrary.

You guys are just amazing.  You embrace a so called president that single handedly is destroying America's standing in the rest of the world.  You guys on here, depend on exports to keep your farm economy robust.  But you can't see, that the man in the White House is going to destroy the very markets that you depend on.  The world is going to find that it doesn't need America.  And it's America's greatest export market, agriculture, that is going to bear the brunt of what you have elected.  

You will get to reap, what you guys have sowed.

Tick Tock.....BONGx8!!!!!!!!

Jen 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Don't forget the hormone therapy it takes to give them big jugs. It would be like a type one diabetic being accepted into the military. If they don't get their medication something bad could happen.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Sooner or later I will get down there with you. The hole needs to be much deeper than I originally thought.

r3020
Senior Advisor

snip-

A transgender ex-Navy surgeon says she will perform free gender-confirming surgery for the service members on her list who have been affected by Donald Trump's new ban on trans people serving in the military.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/29/us/trans-military-surgeon-cnntv/index.html

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

You can see that lady was a dude at some point...

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Look into a copy of your Webters.....Look up hypocrite. It says Jennys-mn.....

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Blackie, I'm sure you know what 13B & 13E stands for. During my career I held 5 different MOSs--04B, 98G, 97E, 13B and 13E. You can call me anything you wish. Es ist mir egal. BTW I did graduate 2 times 1967 and 1982 from the Defense Language Institute, Presidio of Monterey.
bruce MN
Advisor

Some of the words are sorta big,

But you should be able to slog through this:

https://www.lawfareblog.com/why-transgender-service-members-will-win-court

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Re: Some of the words are sorta big,

So you want me to say the ninth circuit court is full of gays?