cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Dem Ayanna Pressley calls for more violence

Bruces peeps calling for open revolution. Bruce will be their biggest supporter. This won't stop with the election. This is an open coup to over throw the US government as written by the founding fathers and encased in the Constitution. Jefferson Davis would blush.

During an appearance on one of MSNBC's low-rating shows, Squad member Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) called for unrest in American streets in response to the Left's latest conspiracy theory that President Trump is using the postal service to somehow "sabotage" the November election.

Pressley instructed the violent leftists to continue to "show up," saying that "there needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there is unrest in our lives, and unfortunately, there's plenty to go around." Democrats keep finding excuses for the mob to riot. First, it was police brutality. Next, it was racist statues. Then, it was systemic racism. Now, it's a conspiracy theory about the post office.

The violent mob does not need any more encouragement from its Democrat leaders. As Pressley called for unrest, a mob of leftists were busy targeting the DC home of USPS Postmaster General Louis DeJoy and his family. The mob has been threatening, harassing and intimidating government officials and their families, having targeted the home of acting DHS Secretary Chad Wolf this past month.

"This is as much about public outcry, and organizing, and mobilizing, and applying pressure so that this GOP-led Senate, and that these governors who continue to carry water for this administration, putting the American people in harm's way, turning a deaf ear to the needs of our families, our communities -- hold them accountable," Pressley stated. 

Does Pressley's warped brain really believe that violent protesters out on the streets assaulting people, vandalizing property, attacking police officers, throwing explosives, breaking windows, destroying businesses, taking over entire neighborhoods, and frightening and harassing the families of government officials, are somehow "people in harm's way"? It's everyday Americans and members of the community whose lives are being destroyed because of the unrest in the streets.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/08/15/watch-squad-member-calls-for-unrest-in-the-...

3 Replies
gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Re: Dem Ayanna Pressley calls for more violence

If they are openly calling for guerilla warfare, they obviously know they can't succeed in cheating the election.  

And not that they aren't already trying, but guerrilla warfare will not go well when the other side decides to fight back.  They don't have the numbers.  

I think this has been well game planned.  The public needs to see the logical end of these peoples ideology.  If not, squashing them too early appears tyrannical and feeds their narrative. 

But the far majority of people are already calling for their incarceration for the domestic terrorists they are.  

At the right time, they won't have the opportunity to cry for mama before they're had. 

As I've said, the feds have their lists.  But military does as well.  I suspect more and more, they will be the force utilized to act on a national area with numbers necessary.  Outside of limited instances or pockets of violence, if it goes any other way, they will wished it hadn't.  There is no Geneva convention in guerrilla warfare.  If it falls to civilian hands, they will have not only the capability but every ounce of fortitude necessary.  If that were to happen, which I give it less than 5% chance, God have mercy on the terrorists souls.  

r3020
Senior Advisor

Their goal is to disrupt the election. They will try to delay the results until after January and hope they can hold the house. And if Trump wins they will try to say it was rigged by Trump and the USPS. My guess they will shut down many polling places in strong repub districts. They need to create chaos.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

I can see that being a much more achievable and focused goal than full out assault on a national level, trying to take any significant real estate like ISIS. 

Wonder if Wisconsin has the answer to that?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wisconsin-national-guard-mobilized-as-poll-workers-for-tuesdays-pri...