cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dem Representitive , A Major Polluter!

Dan Muhlbauer, a Democrat Representitive from Audubon ,Carrol, and eastern Crawford Counties is found to be a major polluter!

http://theiowarepublican.com/2014/house-rep-dan-muhlbauer-cited-repeatedly-for-water-pollution/

He is also Anti-Second Amendment !
Snip- District 12 is Carroll, Audubon and eastern Crawford County. After that article came out about his anti-2nd Amendment rant, he told WHO radio and others that he was "taken out of context." Once the full 15 minute audio came out, proving the story was true, he tried to say he really didn't mean what he said. In public meetings, he said to "look at my record" with regards to gun control. OK...his record says, he walked out of the House with the Democrats to protest having to vote on 2 gun bills: an amendment to the Iowa Constitution protecting your rights and a bill allowing you to use deadly force if you feel your life is in danger. When he finally came back to the House to vote, he voted no on both bills. The NRA gave Dan an "F" rating and Brian Best an "A" rating.
With regards to the water issue, the DNR cited Dan for constructing an Ag drainage well without a permit. What he actually did, was take a tile line that ran past the drain field of a 1,000 head cattle lot, and dumped it right into an operating water well. Anyone out there think that sounds like a good idea?
5 Replies
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: Dem Representitive , A Major Polluter!

You copied /pasted your comment VERBATIM from Craig WIlliams.

Plagiarize much ?

It said "snip"! 🙂

So, what do you think of your polluter Representitive ? The last nail in his coffin?
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

I am certain that as rules and regulations that have been changing that he now has the situation remedied. ( haven't delved into the particulars )

Maybe he should review his water quality plans about  something that happened over FIVE YEARS AGO  Smiley Tongue

From what I hear from contacts from the area is it is still going on. No?
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

I will enquire at the next meet'n greet, but It would be a disre sin to Discuss politics on this Most Holy Day.