cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Dementia?

Did you see Biden’s acceptance speech?  I did - all of it.  Dementia - just another fabricated lie by Republicans.   Just another lie.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering, cheating or voter suppression.

Jen

6 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Dementia?

Biden will be a “great” President.   His wife Jill will make a “great” First Lady.   And Kamala was a “great” choice for Vice President.  

What a difference.   America has a President again.

Jen

Jim V1
Veteran Contributor

For who? China. We’ll see how great you think he is when gas is $5 and electricity is $1 a kw and your taxes are doubled to pay for Chinas military 

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@Jim V1 wrote:

For who? China. We’ll see how great you think he is when gas is $5 and electricity is $1 a kw and your taxes are doubled to pay for Chinas military 

Biden will blow a gasket soon enough. They can’t keep pumping Adderall into him at high doses, daily.  

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You guys have been waiting for me to blow a gasket too.   I’m still here - and plan to be for a long, long time.

No one knows when their time will be up.  I do know though, that Trump’s time is nearly up.  God has delivered Biden. “great” victory.   A victory over the evil that will soon be gone.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering, or cheating or voter suppression.

Jen

Jim V1
Veteran Contributor

I can’t wait to see Blm and antifa burn and loot. When they figure out that Buyden hosed them on defunding the police. 

https://www.thekey.com/learning-center/alzheimers-and-dementia-caregiving/how-to-have-more-good-days... I read more articles about this, and most of my friends said he really has dementia. If you inform yourself, you will find a lot of examples of when he acts like a dementia person. I have a sister with dementia, and I am always learning about her seniors with dementia. I see how he doesn't want society to understand that he is sick, but I don't think that such a country needs a president like him because he can bring a lot of problems on the international level. As you see, he has already started something like this.