cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Democrat antisemite inspired the Jewish center shooter

Max Blumenthal, a self-loathing Jew spouted rhetoric that the nazi gunman seemed to be fed by.

http://pamelageller.com/2014/04/hard-leftist-max-blumenthal-et-al-inspired-nazi-klan-leaders-jewish-...  

Alot of the same anti-Israel crap that is on here sometimes is exactly what inspired that nazi kook.

4 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Democrat antisemite inspired the Jewish center shooter

Could you you tell us who might be the Jewhaters on here?
Senior Contributor

Gotta say, BA, your anology, is breath taking!

Advisor

BA. You may have crossed The Rubicon. Pam Gellar? Seriously? FWIW I'm quite certain that I read somewhere that the victims were Christians. I hope that level headed spouse of yours and those Academic All Star kids are somehow screened from your borrowed radicalism as exhibited here on a daily basis. I've been exactly where you are. Believe me. Giving up all faith in anything ain't going to get you through. Nothing of anything that propped you up hither to now is coming back. I guarantee it. The best decade of your life lies directly ahead of you. Don't let the boogeyman F that up for them. And for you.
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:
BA. You may have crossed The Rubicon. Pam Gellar? Seriously? FWIW I'm quite certain that I read somewhere that the victims were Christians. I hope that level headed spouse of yours and those Academic All Star kids are somehow screened from your borrowed radicalism as exhibited here on a daily basis. I've been exactly where you are. Believe me. Giving up all faith in anything ain't going to get you through. Nothing of anything that propped you up hither to now is coming back. I guarantee it. The best decade of your life lies directly ahead of you. Don't let the boogeyman F that up for them. And for you.

The idiot is a demorat, ran as a demorat and is a big KKK demrat just like sheets Byrd. He is soo stupid he thought everyone hated Jews just like him and never thought there would be a Christian anywhere near the place. He was there to clear out some Jews because everyone knows the Jews run the country and set our forien policy. Everyone knows we will fight for the Jews to the last man. Everone knows we are just a puppet for Israel.