cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wehav
Senior Contributor

Democratic party and liberal media irony.

There has been a non stop harangue that the Russians influenced our election.  While at the same time across the country millions of illegal aliens have done exactly that.  Their dupes in the Democratic party vote to allow them special status and protection.  They have definitely affected our electoral process and there is evidence that they are voting which ruins many American votes.

Russian influence bad illegal alien influence, meh.

19 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Democratic party and liberal media irony.

Illegals voted?  Where? How many?  How’d they get registered? What elections did they swing for whom?

How come the Kobach project got shut down?  Not that they were having a hard time. coming up with something?

i wonder if those voting illegals are hiding out somewhere with those poor soulful heirs who had to sell the farm to pay the estate tax.

bruce MN
Advisor

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

You are a smart enough man to know that your post contains two falsehoods.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

That's way more information, than their poor brains can handle. Mostly because they don't want to believe it, that's not what Fox and Hannity has told them to think.

basset&co
Senior Contributor

still seems the joke is on you lefties...

wehav
Senior Contributor

"Illegals voted?  Where? How many?  How’d they get registered? What elections did they swing for whom?"

Visit Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Chicago and look at the voting records.

However let's take your point and turn it this way.  Where is the collusion on the part of Trump?  When did it happen?  There has been 1000 times or more investigation into this unicorn hunt than ever looked at the effects of illegals in America.

And I said that they have affected the American culture and economy by using Democrats.  It's undeniable.  Democrats have forsaken the working American to push all sorts of legislation for illegals.  Hillary Clinton and her advisors have admitted giving up on white working class people in favor of illegals.

When was the last filibuster in congress by a Democrat for working class Americans?  NEVER.

bruce MN
Advisor

What’chya got?

i live in Minneapolis. Have taken the Mpls paper in every household i’ve Lived in since before I could read.  Just googled my butt off for half an hour and searched the archives of both twin cities papers and drew a blank. Checked the MN Sec of State website. Nada

Conspiracy that only one of your sources reported?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Oh yeah, one rightwinger defending another rightwinger!  No bias there!  Get real!!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Bruce, you surely know that he just pulls crap out of his rectum and calls it legit just his saying that one rightwinger verifying what another rightwinger said as gospel.  Call it what it is BS!