cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
basset&co
Senior Contributor

Re: Democratic party and liberal media irony.

Just to bad you liberals don't have it in you to listen and actually look at actual facts and numbers, but oh well, have your merry snow flake party now,

it will end when you loose your non-essential status, to,     you are fired!   lol

bruce MN
Advisor

Like I asked the other guy. What have you got on illegals voting?  I’m fascinated by facts and numbers.

Put some up.  I obviously don’t “just know” enough 

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Bruce, how on earth would anyone know how many illegals vote in Minnesota when the system is as loosely monitored as it is? Or are you actually that dense?

bruce MN
Advisor

Ballots in the trunk of a car?  

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

Yeah, Bruce, “we just don’t have it in us to look at actual facts and numbers”....this from a guy that doesn’t know basic English (spelling, grammar, sentence structure) parks in front of am radio or Fox tv and comes up with head scratching statements and alternative facts.
Yeah, lotsa credibility in that nonsense....
Again, we ask: How is that voter fraud task force coming? That was a hot button for the moron-in-chief and then once they discovered that there was no voter fraud-poof! It was gone.
Point 2. Russian collusion. No evidence? I’m sure Mr Mueller is holding his cards close to his best, and we won’t see anything until the big shoe drops. Watergate took a couple years to all come together. This is so big and far reaching, it’s going to take a while to tie it all up into a nice bundle.
You Hannity fans think all these Russian ties and connections are just a coincidence? If you think that you are in for a little surprise coming up...
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Just a little more fortification, inseiler. The Congress voted 538-8 to put sanctions on Russia, Trump refused! Square that? Trump is up to his ears in Russia collusion, and don't you forget it!!

bruce MN
Advisor

And the awful liberal (ha!) mainstream press failed to report or comment or report on that. What little was said would’ve somehow framed as equivocation. With what we’ll never know..

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Right you are!!

basset&co
Senior Contributor

http://www.blabber.buzz/conservative-news/300612-confirmed-clinton-operative-sidney-blumenthal-helpe...?

and if this one doesn't work, you haven't listened or read anything but cnn, expand your options...   lol

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Are we playing the I am a superior lib now?