cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: Democrats are going to cut social security

I`m afraid big Al was about 2 decades too late. The Apple dumpling gang made off with the lockbox while Al was busy inventing the internet.

Advisor

You are refering to Don Regan, Malcolm Baldridge and Cap  Weinberger, aren't you?

Senior Advisor

Bruce, Big Algore a conservative??? That just goes to show how far the wacko extremist have pulled that party to the left. Big Algore said the biggest threat to man kind is the internal combustion engine. Not because of automobile accidents, but because running them is going to cause the oceans to rise 20 feet in 100 years. Yeah, that is what I call a conservative.

Advisor

You are still having a heck of a time with this site...how come your replies aren't to the person you are replying to?

And with comprehension...read what I wrote again. I didn't say that about Gore.....he's not really anytn definable politically...just a egomaniacal free wheeler and wouldn't have been much of a President, Which would, of course, not been any different than what we wound up with.

But, anyway, go back and look...if you can find the right post.

Senior Advisor

Bruce, what ever post is on top, I just hit the reply button. My apologies on Big Al, I did indeed misread.

Advisor

He'll be glad to hear that.

Might reward you with a handful of carbon credits or something.

Senior Contributor

really, as a loyal Democrat and extreme liberal I know you knew

but since you claim to know nothing, just like sargent Schultz i provided some links.

http://community.agriculture.com/t5/Ag-Forum/cuts-and-increase-tax/td-p/4716;jsessionid=4EB335D9F2C2...

and anyone with a modicum of intelligence could go to Google and find that Democrats are figuring out ways to increase taxes and cut social security.

Veteran Advisor

Re: really, as a loyal Democrat and extreme liberal I know you knew

Well, of course, taxes are going to have to be raised.  Unlike you idiots, we know that someone has to pay for all these wars your boys started and someone has to pay for the increased cost of services provided.  Bush figured he could start wars, invade countries and spend like a drunk sailor AND cut taxes at the same time.  Look what that got us.  We have danced the dance now it is time to pay for the music.  I'm REALLY praying for you.

Contributor

Re: really, as a loyal Democrat and extreme liberal I know you knew

Its a good thing President Obama has reeled in the spending...nothing but balanced budgets for the forseeable future. 

Veteran Advisor

Neither Social Security nor Medicare is the source of our problems.  We can not go around the world trying to kick ass of everyone who doesn't like us.  911 happened.  All that was necessary was to put forth an all out effort to bring to justice those who did the planning.  Once that was done, quit.  War is hell--on the pocketbook!  Obviously we have enough problems right here at home that probably a tenth of the money spent on 10 years of fighting around the world would go a long, long way to fix.  What do you want to do, just tell all the seniors in this country, "tough, we have to cut your source of income and most of your medical care make you start paying for your meds."?  Don't take it away from people who hardly have it.  Cut out the farm subsidy.  Every other business has to make it on their own.  Why not farmers?  How much would that save?  Don't give me crap about cheap food.  I raise cattle and I get about the same price as my grandfather did 50 years ago but I can't afford to buy a steak until it goes on sale.  I don't get any subsidy.