cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Democrats most likely science deniers

Ok. I will provide what ever you want. I am not against GMOs, I raise and sell GMOs. They are much easier to manage. But I can tell you one thing, roundup ready soybeans will not pass the nonGMO test. Same for corn that is roundup ready, BT for corn bore, and root worms.

How can you grow GMO and non GMO say virtually along side each other without cross pollination then sell one as non GMO. The expects want 1 kilometre between them here. Are you telling porkies to impress us? How does all this GMO stuff sit with your god?
Senior Advisor

Re: Democrats most likely science deniers

@gough whitlam wrote:

Ok. I will provide what ever you want. I am not against GMOs, I raise and sell GMOs. They are much easier to manage. But I can tell you one thing, roundup ready soybeans will not pass the nonGMO test. Same for corn that is roundup ready, BT for corn bore, and root worms.

How can you grow GMO and non GMO say virtually along side each other without cross pollination then sell one as non GMO. The expects want 1 kilometre between them here. Are you telling porkies to impress us? How does all this GMO stuff sit with your god?

It's a pain. That's why the premium. Never had any rejected until this year. All end users are different. The one we deal with the most allows 2% contamination. The inintial test on one bin came it at 2.3. The retest passed. Now every load will be test at the probe. If it passed they will dump it. If it does not passed we will be sent down the road. The problem is becoming buying pure non GMO seed.