cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Democrats put hope in one basket

Can you imagine all your political hopes and dreams resting on Scratch and Sniff the Corn Pop slayer? 😂

50 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Democrats put hope in one basket

They are actually putting their hope in his VP selection. Probably Michelle Obama.

Stacy Abrams, Katy Porter or Cheri Bustos more likely.

Or Clair McCaskil just to poke a stick in the collective Thumper eyes. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/03/03/democrats-decide-to-lose-with-biden-keep-establishment...  

RUSH: Okay, folks. I’m sorry it took me so long to figure this out, but I have now figured it out. I know what’s going on in the Democrat Party and I’m embarrassed I didn’t see it before last night. I saw it last night, began to get the rumblings of it when Klobuchar, Buttigieg gave up and decided to join Plugs. And then Plugs goes and gets Beto O’Rourke and makes him minister of getting guns out of people’s hands. I saw what’s going on last night.

I’ll just give it to you, in a nutshell. The Democrat Party expects to lose, they expect to lose the presidency. They don’t want Bernie Sanders to be the nominee because they don’t want that kind of shellacking. They think they’re gonna lose with Biden anyway. And outside there’s some shock in Biden wins, there’s somebody that’s gonna actually be president besides him. But the point is that this is all about — this is classic. This is all about the Democrat establishment, including media people, protecting themselves against a Democrat electoral defeat.

This is all about Chuck Todd and all the guys at ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN keeping their jobs and keeping their credibility. It’s all about Donna Brazile keeping her job at the DNC or whatever her job is. It’s all about the Democrat establishment not being swept aside like the Republican establishment was swept aside when Trump won. They don’t want any Never Trumpers in the Democrat Party. The people that would become the equivalent of the Never Trumpers, the Never Bernies, they don’t want to lose their positions. If that means that they have to lose to Trump, then that’s fine. It is so obvious to me what’s going on.

And I also owe you another apology ’cause I was wrong about something, and I was wrong about it big time. I’ve said prominently on this program twice that Biden would never be the nominee, that he doesn’t have a prayer, that it isn’t gonna happen. And I said that because he’s infirm and he’s old and he doesn’t know where he is and he lies and — you can’t even say that he lies. He doesn’t even know that he’s lying.

-read more-

Translation:

Dennison preferred to run against ANY of the others.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

If Bernie is the nominee, then Trump could phone it in, never turn down a weak opponent in the championship playoffs. We know a dermatologist  that`s a liberal and makes a ton of money and he says as much as he hates Trump, he would vote for him over Bernie.   See, I think many are Democrats for solely social reasons, when it comes to their own pocketbook, they don`t volunteer to put their head on the chopping block. 

1/3 of the Democrats are true blue Bernie believers.  Some will hold their nose and vote for deep stater Biden...but will 10% leave the top of the November ballot blank?

15-18% tops. But noisy. And committed. Very similar to the Dennison true blues.

Welcome to the Burisma campaign. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Thanks to senile Joe and his son Hunter.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Translation:  Dennison preferred to run against ANY of the others.)

Unlike you I can't speak for Trump, but Biden is comedy gold and so Biden winning the D nomination would be fun.  I would expect that the DNC would make biden's VP pick and other decisions and then require that he agree to serve only 1 term. 

As President, Joe would just be a figurehead but never allowed to be fully in charge, a Biden Presidency would be a love-fest with the main stream / liberal media.