cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Democrats take "free" out of Free Speech....

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/trump-threatens-lawsuit-blames-democrat-085545253

Not sure if this UK link will work, but the gist is that Mpls mayor Jacob Frey has extorted the Trump campaign for over half a million dollars to hold the upcoming Trump rally at the target center building in Minneapolis.

Obama, the fake president, hosted an event and the actual cost of security was only four percent of what Frey is saying it takes to secure an event.

I am pretty sure the attendants to the rally are going to be adequately armed, and that the secret service will have President Trump's needs taken care of, so I guess Frey is afraid that some of the gangs that might try to roll someone like they have previously in that location, might need some protection.

10 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Democrats take "free" out of Free Speech....

Minnesota could go "Red" this time and Donald Trump will be the guy that`ll do it.   Minneapolis is full of wagon riders, but the rest of the state is full of people with sore backs from pulling the wagon.  Rubberlip Walz is gonna have to do more than go out pheasant hunting in Austin to appeal to the wagon pullers.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

BA, I don't know everything but this much I am sure of.....the good people in Minnesota that actually work and produce something are not electing the fruitloops that our state has been disgraced with. Minnesota is full of good, decent people of all ethnic backgrounds that should be better represented. Omar, Ellison, Walz, Tina Smith, etal should not be the face of a state that is, under the surface, full of hard working, moral people that look for the good and try to do their best.

If Trump is the guy that has been selected to help MN return to its roots, may God bless him, and help him. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Lol.

You are aware that Pres. Deadbeat has left a trail of unpaid bills across the nation?

bruce MN
Advisor

And how important it suddenly seems that the primary objective of any oppositional faction should be to make certain that things hold together long enough for the GOP Convention to be held and for Trump be on the ticket.

The wheels are turning inside the GOP to engineer Lancelot Romney and/or Guinevere Haley.

The “coup” is coming from the top down.  The founders and the technocrats aren’t going to put up with this much longer.

One can have no idea as to how the inspired base will respond when they come to the reality that they are being abandoned.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Sam's already said he'll stand for corporate statism vs. communism.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

so some liberal site "told" you two twins that Romney is going to be the 2020 Republican candidate for president, eh? Smiley Very Happy

I can see why you would want to think that a loser would be the one facing the fake indian......Lizzie could go after Romney for having 8 grandmothers and transporting that poor dog cross country on top of the van again.

I hope your wives actually manage your households.....something tells me that those poor ladies deserve some sort of medal.

bruce MN
Advisor

Something that needed to brought up. Thanks to my Mayor for having the stones to do it. 

Tgt Center and The City should ask to see a receipt of payment by The RNC or the Denison 2020 Campaign from Duluth or El Paso, or one of the other stiffed municipalities at the very least. 

Maybe a Letter of Credit like you’ve probably got on file at CFS or CV. 

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Minneapolis Officials ban Police Officers from wearing uniforms to Trump Rally

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Minneapolis Officials ban Police Officers from wearing uniforms to Trump Rally

Was it Tom Petty who said ..”ain’t no use in pretending.”

There are lines. Disagreements.

Soft, generally supported,  authority, in response to crass full authoritarianism.