cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: Democrats torture human being on FB Live

If this is not a "hate crime" then the two words together have no meaning.

Folks, keep a close eye on this story and watch very closely how both Chicago's City Hall and the MSM cover it. The experience promises to be both entertaining and informative.

"Hypocrisy is the homage that vice pays to virtue"

Francois de la Rochefoucauld

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

"Trump thinks he can say "stop it", and it will be over" Isn't that like saying Cut It Out and expecting the same thing.Some times I wonder about how you people think.

sellerbe
Contributor

How do you know they are Democrats?

They are all 18 yr old thugs.  No where in the article I read said anything about them being a democrat?

I'll bet they can't even spell democrat.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: How do you know they are Democrats?

Can we at least agree that they don`t like Trump?   Why don`t you ask them "are you Democrat or are you Republican?"  what do you suppose they would say?

sellerbe
Contributor

The would probably say "What?"

You imposed the label on them.  Another on of your loose assumptions.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I`m too cold to play games, if it`s your contention that the Chicago thugs were Republican or Independents that forced a disabled man to drink out of a toilet and say "**** Trump" on Face Book Live...okay you go with that.

bruce MN
Advisor

Will and should be prosecuted as a hate crime and denial of civil liberties of the victim.

How could it be handled otherwise?

sellerbe
Contributor

Read carefully.

I called them THUGS.

I made no accusations about being Republican.

r3020
Senior Advisor

You might have called them thugs. Where is the hands up don't shoot crowd? Where is the Reverend Sharpton and his side kicks? Where is the president showing some leadership? Where is the lamestream media that obsesses over the kkk or a prayer before a football game?