cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WCMO
Senior Advisor

Re: How do you know they are Democrats?

You reckon we'll see some cute kid photos, maybe hear some relatives talking about how they're good kids, just finishing high school and making plans for college?  Or maybe, they'll say it was all a joke, they've just been misunderstood.  The media just needs to save all that crap until after the trial.

bruce MN
Advisor

That sort of comments more generally come from the parents, relatives, friends and neighbors of suburban and small town white kids after accusation of some atrocity.  Local media has made a cottage industry out of it.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Re: Democrats torture human being on FB Live

When i saw your post title i thought maybe they were replaying the debates.

hardnox
Advisor

BA, has it ever occurred to you that when Herr and Herren BA Sr. were bringing you up to be a fine little fascist, maybe there was a fair bit of Dunning-Kruger involved?

Could be that it is your duty to defend the patrimonial estate to the death from The Other. Or could be that it really isn't worth a hill of beans without a functioning society.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

I hope that you never live under a Leftist leader, unless it is that you leave this country to do so. 

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

"If Obama had a son, they would look just like these f*****s"

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Chicago criminals need to be packed in shipping containers and shipped to Africa, pay the local government $50,000 per container to take them, and they can keep the container.  A win for everyone. 

"No deposit, No return ". 

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

What is ever wrong about stating the TRUTH?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Help me out here Nox, are you saying that to be appalled of the abuse of a defensless man makes one a "fascist"?   Instead of breaching Godwin`s law everytime you reply to me, I challenge you to the arena of ideas.

http://ex-army.blogspot.com/2013/10/making-best-of-godwins-law.html

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

One day, God will separate the Wheat from the Tares.