bruce MN
Advisor

Denniso: If I hadn’t been pres

“Vaccine would have taken 5 years “

12 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Denniso: If I hadn’t been pres

(Trump: If I hadn't been President “Vaccine would have taken 5 years")

What is the average time?  

bruce MN
Advisor

Ask the Germans. And the folks in the countries that got the 100M he turned down because it wasn’t the right company. 

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Ask the Germans.)

Is there a reason your avoiding the question?

Best I seen was 8 years.

r3020
Senior Advisor

That's funny, I thought the vaccine was being shipped from Kalamazoo Michigan not Berlin.

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Great to see the Biden vaccine on its way

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Do some homework 3020 instead of just listening to your Dear Leader who lies all the time.

The vaccine was developed by a husband and wife who immigrated from Turkey to Germany.

Pfizer is an international company that joins forces with the German/Turkish Muslim scientists to produce and package their vaccine.

No help or financing from your Dear Leader or your country but since Pfizer has manufacturing facilities in your country the is where the supply for the US is coming from.

BTW Canada has received its first shipment from European  manufacturing I think in Belgium and Canada has purchased enough to vaccine all citizens for no charge to the people getting it.

So contrary to what some of your 'great' leaders are saying the vaccine was developed and produced with out your governments help AND the couple who developed it have given right to produce the vaccine to the world for free.

r3020
Senior Advisor

When you just believe. Especially when you just believe the sargent schultz media.

The press release from the companies included a quote from HHS Secretary Alex Azar that described the agreement as adding the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine to “Warp Speed’s diverse portfolio”:

The U.S. government will pay the companies $1.95 billion upon the receipt of the first 100 million doses, following FDA authorization or approval. The U.S. government also can acquire up to an additional 500 million doses.

Americans will receive the vaccine for free consistent with U.S. government’s commitment for free access for COVID-19 vaccines.

“We’ve been committed to making the impossible possible by working tirelessly to develop and produce in record time a safe and effective vaccine to help bring an end to this global health crisis,” said Dr. Albert Bourla, Pfizer Chairman and CEO. “We made the early decision to begin clinical work and large-scale manufacturing at our own risk to ensure that product would be available immediately if our clinical trials prove successful and an Emergency Use Authorization is granted. We are honored to be a part of this effort to provide Americans access to protection from this deadly virus.”

“Expanding Operation Warp Speed’s diverse portfolio by adding a vaccine from Pfizer and BioNTech increases the odds that we will have a safe, effective vaccine as soon as the end of this year,” said HHS Secretary Alex Azar. “Depending on success in clinical trials, today’s agreement will enable the delivery of approximately 100 million doses of this vaccine to the American people.”

Similarly, Pfizer’s Facebook page announced the collaboration with Operation Warp Speed.

Pfizer Facebook Page

The U.S. government consistently reported on the developments of Pfizer’s vaccine as if they were part of the Operation Warp Speed, with no objections from the company or the media.

Confusingly, some media outlets and an executive from the company itself on Monday denied Pfizer was a part of Warp Speed.

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/11/09/fact-check-pfizers-vaccine-is-part-trumps-operation-warp...

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

@henrikstudson wrote:

Great to see the Biden vaccine on its way

Most call it the China Virus... but if you want to call it the Biden virus, I'm ok with that.  

Either way, the FISA vaccine is about to end the DemPanic.  😵 

He even calls it the FISA vaccine at 24 seconds...😂

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1337586206683574272?s=19

Greatest President of the greatest country ever to exist.   

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: If it's the ''China virus" then it must be .....

the ''Muslim vaccine''.