cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wehav
Senior Contributor

Denver Airport, the conspiracy

Okay, no matter who you are or what you believe this will be interesting in some way.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=58

I read most of it and quit at the swastica shapped runways.  Maybe somebody will get farther.

6 Replies
bruce MN
Veteran Advisor

Re: Denver Airport, the conspiracy

It's the comment section that is the most entertaining. They do, if nothing else, provide some solid evidence. If  you are ever brought up on anything, they'll have a tough time proving the "lone nut" theory.

I'm surprised that there isn't some background investigation material supplied with it on just who the spooky individuals were that planned, designed and put in place all of these iconic elements. Is that in the book the site is hawking? Or on the videos?

wehav
Senior Contributor

Thanks for that.  I didn't get to the comments.  I'll have to go back and read those.  Sometimes the comments are the best part of those articles.

bruce MN
Veteran Advisor

meh

wehav
Senior Contributor

Didn't know you were a Linux guy.  :-)

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I've been through that airport a few times and never noticed any of this.  Bet few people do.  Just some kook tin foil hat moments IMHO.  I wouldn't waste too much time on it.

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

The airport was built in 1995 on 34,000 acres. Its construction forced the Stapleton International airport to shut down, although it used more gates and runways than the DIA. The initial cost of construction was 1.7 billion $ but the final project elevated the bill to 4.8 billion: 3.1 BILLION $ over budget.  Numerous irregularities have been reported regarding the construction of the site:

Yeah, that's what happens when some really big politically connected contractors like Bechtel or Perini get involved, they don't just get their normal fees or profits, they get a huge pile of money off of the overruns, it's called SNAFU.

• Different contractors have been hired for different parts of the airport. They’ve all been fired after their job was done. This lead observers to believe that it was a strategy to make sure nobody had the full scope of the project.

What, are they supposed to stick around AFTER their contractual work has been done and work for free???

• 110 million cubic yards of earth have been moved, way more than usually required. This arose suspicion of construction taking place underground.

What kind of soils was there?

• 5300 miles of fiber optics were installed for communications (USA coast to coast is 3000 miles in comparison).

There's thousands of miles of fiber-optics in any given city, and a large percentage aren't used at all. It's called politics.

• Fueling system that can pump 1000 gallons of jet fuel per minute. This amount is totally absurd for a commercial airport.
  • Granite imported from all over the world even if the project was already grossly over budget.

It's a government job, funded with taxpayer money, any surprises that there aren't some gold-plated toilets somewhere too??

• Construction of a huge tunnel system (trucks can circulate in them) and underground trains. Most of those aren’t used at the moment.

Is it because they maybe finally ran out of money to complete it???

I'm sure that if you call any labor union hall in that area and ask if they know anybody who worked on the project(if most aren't retired by now), you would hear some really interesting stories fully dependent upon the quality of beer you provide. Of course though, the stories may end about the same time as the beer runs out.