cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Deserves its own thread

I was going to post this about Harry Reid, but the comments following are so funny, that I thought it deseved its own thread.

Harry Reid has to be one of the most reviled people in America.

"Does he sully his own underpants?"   "depends"  lmao

Here Harry Reid goes after fellow Mormon Mitt Romney for , first, not paying any income tax for a decade, and then for paying too much.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/09/25/harry-reid-romney-has-sullied-mormonism/

If I get time, I will post some of Harry Reid's real estate dealings, just so we can see what a great guy he is , and how Reid never abuses inside government information to line his own pockets. Reid has to rank right up there with guys like Clinton, Edwards, and the Kennedys for total slimeballs. THe face of the progressive party.

Again, how anyone would want to try to take Harry Reid's side on anything is incomprehensible. A total piece of shizzle.

6 Replies
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: Deserves its own thread

Oh y3s! like we are going to take the word of perpetual liar steele!

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

This is really some character.  One that would find humor if an elderly man soiled his pants. What kind of person would ridicule some one for one of the unfortunate accidents that may occur in the life of the aged. I bet you ridicule alzheimer victims as well! 

Well there are lots of folks that suffer those conditions. Many that voted republican most of their lives. You need to experience a most intelligent human beings  fall victim to some of lifes misfortunes. Watch some one who you love and care about lose the ability to function in a normal manner. Let's see how god **bleep** funny you think that is.

You are on creepy man Red Steele with one **bleep** sick sense of humor!

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Red's general conclusion is something to think about, and probably right on the money, regardless of the article, etc.  And, I'm also not a Romney fan, so that's not part of my thought process.

"Again, how anyone would want to try to take Harry Reid's side on anything is incomprehensible. A total piece of shizzle."

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Dirty Harry Reid

I googled "Harry Reid Real Estate Deals" and found pages of commentary. One source called the democrats "Orwellian" for calling the Koch Brothers "Un-American" and following the leadersip of Obama, Pelosi, and Reid.

One commentary:

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2014/02/who-is-un-american-harry-reid-violates-all-standards-o...

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Dirty Harry Reid

I think that "Harry Reid" is a poster child for an electorate that feels "government solves problems" and anyone running for office whose dog whistle doesn`t reach those high pitches does not stand a chance in certain states and certain districts.  They`ll take Reid, crapped full pants and all, as long as he throws bacon to the audience.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Dirty Harry Reid

The truth is that the Republicans no doubt have their "Harry Reids" being elected, also. You don't usually get the cream of the crop running for office, and polticians are what they are. No one should expect elected officals to be saints, but it isn't too much to ask them to keep their lying mouths shut.

I am glad that the media of the internet has fought back against Harry Reids defamation of a couple of fine Americans, though. Guys like Shifty and Bruce greatly diminish themselves by their slander of the Koch brothers. These men have enough money that they could just be fat, shiftless bums  and instead they are trying to energize Americans both by financing conservative think tanks, and by contributions to hospitals, operas, and other cultural pursuits.

What would be poetic justice would be for the Kochs to successfully sue Harry Reid for character assasinaiton, and to have him leave Congress with nothing in his pockets, just like the scumbag came into office.