cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Devin and Gym are playing to the OJ jury

or the Trump 40, who only need the thinnest excuse to claim that up is down (hint- the now entirely irrelevant whistleblower plays Mark Furman here).

Only a few points in play anyway, even with a case that is going to become even more compelling. 

As long as the base remains on board- and it will no matter what- Senate R's are going to have to find a way to acquit. 

11 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Devin and Gym are playing to the OJ jury

Advisor

That is "if the glove don't fit you must acquit" thing.

It is working as intended- you only need the thinnest excuse. 

Honored Advisor

I don`t know what the impeach inquiry endgame really is.  It seems to be different things to different degrees of liberals, some of you must expect a groundswell of grassroot support for removal of office from the heartland?  Intheknow liberals like Pelosi tried to talk you guys out of it "I`ve seen this movie before".   The AOCers goaded you guys into poking the grizzly bear, so fight, run, climb a tree?  The American public doesn`t "understand the seriousness" of what patriotic Schiff is trying to convey ...meanwhile how`s them Timberwolves? How`s them Vikings? Did you read Dilbert in the funny paper?  I saw Allysa got a new car on facebook yada yada yada.

Senior Advisor

You might of had a chance of impeachment and removal had the house kicked Schiff out after the made up conversation lie and moved impeachment to the judiciary committee. And then you have to shut up people like AOC who says impeachment isn't about past activities but must be preformed to prevent a disaster in 2020.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

best of the day came from Mr. Welch to Mr. Jordan after his whistleblower diatribe monologue.  

Advisor

Since they flopped yesterday I'm expecting some real histrionics going forward.

Senior Contributor

Just produce a person who can say "Trump told me not to give the aide to Ukraine unless they delivered dirt on Biden".    Its called a witness.

Advisor

Ahem.

The people who can speak to that have been forbidden from testifying.

An interesting legal question but one that could get tied up in court for years- clearly attorney client privilege does not apply when the attorney is off suborning false testimony of grave geoplitical significance.

Same old Trump playbook- that's why he called his old fixer "his personal attorney."

And then threw him under the bus.

Honored Advisor

At least see how Friday goes before making excuses.   Two four six eight, who do we appreciate!