cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

Did Marla leak the return?

As a co-signator of the '95 joint return, it is her property and her right to do so.

The only question would be the protection of her daughter's shot at some of the moolah, which seems pretty remote anyway given her treatment in the campaign.

So, maybe wife #2 who Trump first hit on in church while he was married to someone else, was encouraged by him to strip down for a Playboy shoot and then dumped for a hotcommiebabe.com gets a little revenge?

Hohum, just another day in honeybooboo nation.

7 Replies
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: Did Marla leak the return?

Many assume that the leaker held off sending Trump’s tax return so it would act as the proverbial “October surprise” (the Times story was first published on Saturday night, October 1), but could there be more to the timing? Maples was suddenly back in the news last week because her ex-husband decided to remind the public that Bill Clinton cheated on Hillary Clinton — which in turn reminded everyone that Trump cheated on his first wife, Ivana, with Maples.

Maples has not publicly disparaged Trump in recent years, but she came very close in the past week. The native of Georgia, who was raised a strict Baptist, very sweetly threw some shade his way in a Times profile of their 22-year-old daughter, Tiffany, published on Saturday morning. After their divorce, Maples took her daughter to the West Coast, or as she put it, “I had the blessing of raising her pretty much on my own.” From Tiffany’s remarks about long-distance phone calls with her dad and saving report cards that he scribbled on, it appears that they have not had a very close relationship.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/10/is-marla-maples-the-trump-tax-return-leaker.html

4 kids from 3 women. Absentee father.  Imagine Obama running on that ?!! (  Proof of White Privilege )

Why the  Evangelicals, not to mention others who I thouhgt had some decency -  are behind this Fraud is beyond comprehension.

hardnox
Advisor

Cuz they want The King and Melcilla to move into Graceland on the Potomac and make it real classy.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

There`s a theory that Trump actually leaked his `95 returns, because it was his worse year in business and can now control the narrative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gwCwTkgKTM

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

BA here I thought you had lost your tinfoil hat.
hardnox
Advisor

My guess is that the oppo file gets steadily unloaded all through Oct with a big one timed to hit about a week before the election.

The best way to avoid that is to not nominate a candidate who comes with so much material and has eliminated all restraints.

Nobody who matters is going to feel sorry for him.

gurly3801539
Advisor

For some one who cares about who leaked the return I think a good place to start looking would be the obits. Watch for an IRS employee who committed suicide in a time span shortly before or after the leakSmiley Wink

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well, that`s just it no one "feels sorry" for Trump and he`d be the last one to ask for anyone`s sympathy...and should we elect someone that is so pathetic that we feel sorry for, just look how that turned out when 'we" elected Obama, that whole damned vote was mired in sympathy.

Many of us Trump supporters just want him to have a fair shake, he isn`t going to get anything close to a fair shake..the damned Whoopie Goldbergs, Seth Meyers, Yahoo "News", MSN, Alec Baldwins, Kate McKinnons all are going to use their talents  and political sway to discredit the anit-globalist Donald Trump.  People with calloused hands know there`s something incredibly wrong with the country and Trump has their "WWII, great uncle`s answers" and Hillary will lament "Why aren`t I ahead by 50 points????".