cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Did * screw his base?

Does his 6 trillion dollar budget contain student loan forgiveness or was that a lie?

12 Replies
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

I guess,

I guess you'll just have to pony up and pay your delinquent student debt after all.

Oh wait, you never went to college, did you even finish high school?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Did * screw his base?

(Does his 6 trillion dollar budget contain student loan forgiveness or was that a lie?)

Senile joe's official lie count remains at 0.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: I guess,

I never voted for him. Guess he'll save that issue for the next election. Well that is if he can remember what an election is.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@rickgthf wrote:

I guess you'll just have to pony up and pay your delinquent student debt after all.

Oh wait, you never went to college, did you even finish high school?

The not going to college statement is supposed to be some type of slight isn't it?

It appears you aren't intelligent enough to realize that many people that don't start life 100 to 200k in debt end up better off besides not being mentally corrupted by liberalism.  

r3020
Senior Advisor

My best friend in this world graduated with me from high school. He was in the bottom half of our class of 260. He is now a multimillionaire. Made his fortune pouring concrete. College is the last thing in the world he needed. He can design and pour anything, and has. He is now retired. He now buys lots, has house built on them and resells them. That market is hot. Collects tractors. He likes 806s/1206s front wheel assist. Also rare brand 4 wheel drives like Wagners. Trickydick is one of the most hateful people I have ever communicated with.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: And you didn't answer the question,

did you?

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Of all things happening in the world, you really think you have something here... 😆😆😆

A.  If he didn't attend college, he's correct in that other's tuition is not his to pay. 

B.  If he did, again, other's tuition is not his to pay.

Either way, you still lose the argument.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Hey Trickydick, * promised those with student loans he was going to forgive them. Now he has a 6 trillion dollar budget but they are not on the list. There is money for hamas. There is money for abortion. There is money for ILLEGAL aliens. But there is no money for the student loans. They just have to take a long hard one up the back side. Surprise. HEE HEE HEE. Don't forget the vote dem in the next election. Repubs don't care about you. HEE HEE HEE. So simple and easy to understand even those without a college degree can catch on.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

One person being forced to use their labor to pay for another person's tuition sounds a bit like slavery.

On the budget, highest spending since ww2.   What if another such war comes along?