cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Difference American Left and Kim Jong-un

The only difference is opportunity.  The American Left and Liberals are one in the same and make up half the US voting population .  In North Korea there is no free speech, the government filters what NK citizens can read and listen to, just like they are trying here.  The was no right to express your OPINION on Covid or the results of the 2020 election.    

What would happen if North Korean citizens had the RIGHT to buy a AR-15 at the local Scheels?  Well, I can tell you, it wouldn`t be long and North Korea would start having rights that Americans are now giving up at break neck speeds.  

Matt Taibbi, Tulsi Gabbard, Krystin Sinema, Joe Machin are the old school liberal and refused to compromise to the American Leftists and as we see are paying the price.  

Back in the day I used to be a fan of the tv show Mash.  The doctors except Frank and later Charles were conservatives who were the butt of the jokes and that was fine, the show walked that line.  They were also anti-war, the doctors practiced the ART of Medicine, they did WHATEVER they had to the heal their patients .  Hawkeye, BJ and Colonel Potter  would definitely tried alternatives to treat Covid patients and would`ve given the medical and military establishment the middle finger, much to the applause of the "1970`s audience".   Harry Morgan is no longer with us, gone before things got crazy, I wonder if actors Mike Farrell,  Alan Alda and Wayne Rogers handled their transition from decent Liberals to the radical Leftism of today?

5 Replies
rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Difference American Left and Kim Jong-un

BA, good reflection on Alan Alda and Wayne Rogers.....two decent liberals. I would think that they are like a lot of the old school liberals, in that they are in total denial about what has happened to their party.

You can add Bill Maher to that list of head scratching liberals, too.

Who would have guessed that the free speech , anti war, personal liberties , ACLU party would morph into the fascist war party of today?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Difference American Left and Kim Jong-un

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think the main stream media would support censorship but here we are.

Censorship——needing to know

Which particular act of alleged censorship of what news story or hidden activity ha you triggered currently?

sdholloway56
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Censorship——needing to know

This is one of the weirdest threads yet.

Although Red and his town hall pastings are always in contention.

rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Censorship——needing to know

BJ and Nutz are doing a fantastic job lately of a deedle dumb and deedle do improvisation.

Or a credible Sgt. Schultz bit.

Depends on the posts.

Seriously, do you two ingest stupid pills in the morning, or does it just come natural?