cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Director of BoP relieved

https://whowhatwhy.org/2019/08/14/key-unanswered-questions-about-epstein-death-and-cameras/

Just for fun.

BTW, you guys do know that Barr is a 2nd Gen Deep Stater, similar to GWB, Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, don't you?

"So we contacted the Bureau of Prisons. They asked us to send our questions, which we did. Here they are: 

• Are there cameras in the cells at the Metropolitan Correctional Center?
  • Are there cameras in the corridors?
  • We’ve seen reports saying that the FBI has not looked at the video footage yet — is this true?
  • Has the FBI not asked to look at the video footage?
  • Why do these questions remain unanswered this many days after Epstein’s death?

And here’s their reply:  

Hello,

We decline to comment."

7 Replies
Advisor

Re: Director of BoP relieved

I'm also still awaiting word as to which "multiple neck bones" were fractured.

The autopsy would be a public document, no?

Advisor

ya really ought to get out more. it was on the news yesterday which bone it was

Advisor

Good to have some confirmation that some suckers were on the uptake.

Original and subsequent stories said "multiple bones in the neck."

Then they came out with the spin "the hyoid* and other bones to be named never." 

*which, we're mol accurately told, is not altogether uncommon even in short drop suicidal hangings. 

Senior Advisor

The New York Times and CNN are not interested tells you all you need to know.

Advisor

Yeah. And Fox too, even more aggressively so (nuthin' to see here, conspiracy theorists).

But I bet if Breitbart can find an angle to pin it on those darn Clintons they'll be right on the case. I'll have to get over to ZH and see what Sergei and Vlad have to say.

Fox and Rush are  easy- they know how to spin things even without having to be told. The MSM is a bit more complicated- you have to work those people who you've been cultivating via access.

Advisor

ZH actually had a pretty sensible comment from Mike Kreiger.

The willful failure to protect a prisoner before determination of justice is the same thing as murder.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-19/krieger-believing-jeffrey-epstein-committed-suicide-real-c...

Having no way to know, my guess would be that you'd have to take a number and stand in line to kill him (or fascilitate thereof). So the first order of inquiry is the protectors.

Senior Advisor

Since when did the New York Times and CNN take marching orders from Fox. The silence from those two networks tell you all you need to know.