cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

Re: Dixie Twits deface Trump in their show

As far as the freedom fries crowd's permanent demonization of Natalie Maines,

did GWB (who you characterized as "just too nice of a guy) lie to the American public about WMD's, or did he not?

I know, I know. He was, as you say, just too nice of a guy. I guess he couldn't stand to say no to Uncle Dick.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Yeah right but you also did in your opening post on this thread!!

bruce MN
Advisor

Washed up and selling out every night on tour.  Adding shows as tour proceeds.  Sold out 2 shows at Mn State Fair grandstand in less than 5 minutes.. Seats bring 300+ on after-market.

Any way, it's probably just those misguided millenials and new 18-22 voters who follow them.  The ones who were going to maybe vote for Bernie but now are going to stay home. Smiley Happy

bruce MN
Advisor

My girls, I guess.  Been accompanied to Dylan (3x) , Springsteen, Mellancamp, Neil Young, Jerry Lee Lewis, ALlison Krause, Patty Loveless (so spectacularly hot, to the point of distraction, that you almost miss the music) and Vince Gill, Home Free,, Clint Black, Wynonna, Garth, Del MnCourey, Los Lobos..more than I can remember.  Most memorable was Neil Young with daughter #2.

Family tradition....spanning..over 30 years...sometimes when we had to virtually pull up the couch cushions and take out the car seats to make the tickets.  

Passed on McCartney...the "weakest link", sold out Beatle.

rawhide
Advisor

That would be a big 'ol +1

bruce MN
Advisor

Nah.  You are deluding yourself.  This go-round the cost of the ticket is a contribution.  You have to be comatose, or at least severel impaired to miss what is happening here.  

Too bad Patsy Kline and Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings aren't around for the Trump circus.  Lots of images would be shattering.

You've got, from what I can see and find, Nugent....in sum.

bruce MN
Advisor

Are you saying that paid entertainers are under some severe obligation to be robot performers?  

Fascist baxxxxd.  You'd have been most comfortable in Rome or Madrid or Berlin, circa 1939.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Fascist would be the government forcing you to purchase a ticket if you want one or not.

bruce MN
Advisor

Was just thinking...would it not be true that for all practical purposes Donald Trump
Is nothing more in the present than just one individual private American citizen? He's achieved nothing up to this point that would afford any of the protections reserved for Constitutional officials, other than the standard issue Secret Service protection that major candidates get. The Constitution does quarantine him the right to sue people who he deems to have libeled or slandered him. So I suppose he could try that as an add-on to his existing file of over 3000 lawsuits. In reality what these super amazing women have done is no different than going to a public ball game and seeing your favorite player booed and heckled. An unflattering caricature on a screen? This screen shot here at this site has seen hundreds of those posted by one big-wig in the thumper caucus of the Warren County, IS GOP over the years . Not one bit different.