Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox604008
Advisor

Django Unchained

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Django_Unchained

Movie to be released on Christmas.

Another gratuitous violence shoot 'em up but with a twist. Rather than fne caucasian males killing islamoterrorists, Clint killing black criminals with a big gun, Bronson blasting greaser bandits we have a post civil war steeing with badass former slave cutting like a sickle through evil former slaveholders.

Mighjt make some folks uncomfortable in addition to the fact that has been argued by many here that those slaveholders were the inniocent victims of liberalism. 

Double that gun order.

8 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Django Unchained

What a way to spend Christmas day.

bruce MN
Advisor

Looking forward to seeing it. Tarantino might be as close to a genuine unrestrained universal voice of conscience as we have. Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill 2 DVDs just arm's length away as I type.
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Spike Lee is boycotting it

...Says `slavery wasn`t a spaghetti western!` http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/spike-lee-outraged-django-unchained-article-1.122...   those of us that don`t care for gratuitous violence and making fun of African American`s previous plight will also boycott it.  With that said, I hope you honkies enjoy it.

Bugeye
Senior Contributor

Re: Spike Lee is boycotting it

I can't stand Reatardio DeCrapio. Seems like an arrogant **bleep**. Looks like the same stupid jitt that Hollywood has been putting out for the last 30 years.
Bugeye
Senior Contributor

Re: Spike Lee is boycotting it

bleep. That's funny.
Faust100F
Advisor

I really get sick and tired of all "the African American" BS!  You know either they are an American or they are not.    As for the "N" word, it has been in mans vocabulary for thousands of years, and isn't it ironic, that no one other than a Negro can utter it in this country.  In my mind, sometimes you just have to call a Spade a Spade.  Adios Amigos. John

johnaa
Advisor

Please SHARE

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

or the guy might simply have a screw loose. Take your pick.