Did you mean: 
Papa Wheelie
Senior Contributor

Re: Re:Get the government out of our lives

Unlike you, my hand never falls asleep

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: why was it

That **bleep** morris had no credibility when he worked for Clinton and now his words are gobbled up by Fox news and the right.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: why was it

I wouldn`t trust **bleep** any further than I could throw him, nevertheless what he says explains very well is: 1. why 0bama picked this particular fight with the Catholic Church,  2.Why "Stephy" comes out of the blue to badger Romney with the topic at the debate(looking for a sound bite and Mitt didn`t bite),  3. this shows that 0bama has nothing of substance to run on, so detract with the most ridiculous thing that you can think, what`s next Newt wants to take away your chewing gum?  -Folks get prepared for more of this nonsense from the 0bama camp, he can`t run on his record, he has $1 billion(mostly laundered Soros and union money) to blow.   0bama`s only chance is to convince the half-wit sIuts that "the Republickans want to take away your baby preventing stuff!!! So vote for 0bama!!" detract for the real issue...THIS! http://www.usadebtclock.com/

Re: Ding, Ding, Ding.....We Have a Winner

@BA Deere wrote:

I wouldn't`t trust **bleep** any further than I could throw him, nevertheless what he says explains very well is: 1. why 0bama picked this particular fight with the Catholic Church,  2.Why "Stephy" comes out of the blue to badger Romney with the topic at the debate(looking for a sound bite and Mitt didn`t bite),  3. This shows that 0bama has nothing of substance to run on, so detract with the most ridiculous thing that you can think, what`s next Newt wants to take away your chewing gum?  -Folks get prepared for more of this nonsense from the 0bama camp, he can`t run on his record, he has $1 billion(mostly laundered Soros and union money) to blow.   0bama`s only chance is to convince the half-wit sIuts that "the Republickans want to take away your baby preventing stuff!!! So vote for 0bama!!" detract for the real issue...THIS! http://www.usadebtclock.com/

Bingo.... Right on the nuts.  Run the smoke and mirrors, buy up the "po' " folks votes by giving them "free" stuff, courtesy the pockets of working people, and to make the "issue" the GOP candidates so that he does not run on his own hideous record.

Papa Wheelie
Senior Contributor

More like a couple of Weiners NT

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Let me guess, Ernest..

..you were Captain of the debating team?...Master-debater perhaps?  Smiley Happy  Cunninglinguist? heh heh heh.  OOOO I`m ornery today.

Re: More like a couple of Weiners NT

Ahh, .... Anthony Weiner is on Dale Walker's Team!  Heart

cowfarmer
Senior Contributor

Re: More like a couple of Weiners NT

Funny stuff Milligan, forgot about that clown from New York. They should run him for pres in 16 with Maxine Waters as VP. Call it the brain trust.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Let me guess, Ernest..

Oh, that was cute, BA! Stupid and juvenile, but, hey, what the hell, right?

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Liar!

Ever since Rick Santorum came microscopically close to winning the Iowa caucus, the Internet has been aflutter with the contention that he is a hypocrite on late abortions, because his wife allegedly had one. When Karen Santorum was close to death due to an infection, it is said, the author of the so-called Partial Birth Abortion Ban was party to an induced labor that saved her life — and which some pro-choicers have called the same as an abortion.

But this isn’t true, at least not so far as the Santorums have described the events of October 1996. Of course, without direct access to Karen Santorum’s medical files, we have to take their word for what happened, and with only sketchy details. But according to a nationally respected obstetrician-gynecologist who has long been active in the reproductive health community and who provides abortion services — who spoke on condition of anonymity due to not having treated Santorum directly — by their own account, the Santorums neither induced labor nor terminated the pregnancy.