cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Do it for Denmark!

Denmark has a demographic problem, they need more babies.  The Dane government did a study that Danes have more sex while on vacay, so they are paying for a vacation that coincides with the woman`s ovulation cycle.  And they get a family friendly vacation after the little crumb muncher is born.

http://www.spies.dk/do-it-for-denmark  

Denmark seems to be populated with probably some of the most beautiful people on earth, they are successful, i`m sure they have plenty of sex but they just don`t want to procreate.  I don`t think sending them on vacation will change their mindset of not having kids.  If beautiful people don`t want to have kids, isn`t this planet destined to be totally populated by homely people one day?

Here`s what the President of Denmark looks like.

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/news-room/content/20120106FCS34949/6/html/Danish-Presidency-Eu...

If that`s representative of Danish women and I was single over there..I would be constantly passing out from dehydration....just sayin`  Smiley Very Happy

6 Replies

Re: Do it for Denmark!

I was in WalMart in EStherville a couple of weeks ago and it's clearly obvious hat Iowa is doing it's part in getting to the goal you mentioned.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

My fiance' is Danish.  Smiley Very Happy

You were in wal-mart? an EVIL corporation that doesn't pay a living wage! Shame on you!

r3020
Senior Advisor

Typical big government. First they pay for the vacation to get the woman pregnant then they pay for their abortion after she changes her mind.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Welfare babies?

colinnorris1
Senior Contributor

Ooopoooooo. The evils of sex!!!!!! The is swear words to all the godbotherers. They still have storks as a national treasure.