cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Do they actually hate America?

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2020/04/12/what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-these-democrats-n...

I thought that Accousta got booted from the press conferences....how did he get to come back?

8 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Do they actually hate America?

Your guy cares more about his press conference ratings and talking about how great he is. I mute the sound until someone who actually knows something speaks at the presser.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(I mute the sound until someone who actually knows something speaks at the presser.)

You must be watching FOX, CNN & MSNBC cut away as soon as President Trump is done with his daily CV presser.

Highlighted
Advisor

Maybe watching these campaign events should be required:

I’ve watched enough of them to conclude that by breaking away is actually doing Dennison a favor. Waiting for RW sources to edit, snip and re-contextualize them better for him.

Crazy watch the loyalists  going crazy over even minute erosion of FOX unwavering.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(Maybe watching these campaign events should be required: )

And you just regurgitated a LW talking point.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Nope Ed, rarely if ever do I turn on False News.  Surprised most of their viewers haven’t been infected since it was no big deal until the last week or so.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(Nope Ed, rarely if ever do I turn on False News.)

What news outlet is "True" News in your opinion and belief?

Highlighted
Advisor

Nope, Dick, that was my own.  I read and digest considerably less served up stuff from anywhere than I get here. 

Unless of course the dozen or so newspapers that I peruse frequently are all part of some radical left wing propogandamachine.  I watch close to zero cable news.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@Edmund55 wrote:

(Nope Ed, rarely if ever do I turn on False News.)

What news outlet is "True" News in your opinion and belief?

I’m like Bruce and get my info from numerous sources. I take it you have False News on 24/7?