cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Does Putin deserve a Nobel Prize?

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/03/19/355259/putin-puts-fear-of-god-in-nwo/  

Not so damned sure that he don`t, the way the Nobel Peace prize is handed out so willy-nilly as of late, Putin deserves one as much as anyone on the world stage.   Smiley Happy

8 Replies
4wd
Senior Contributor

Re: Bill Clinton got one

After he bombed a pill factory. So, why not. At least Putin isn't bombing anyone. he is showing the world how to take over a neighbor willingly, without a shot being fired.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Yes, there was a Crimean election and Putin received a +95% approval rating, the new demographics of the last 60 years not withstanding.  Putin is seen as a "lesser evil" than the new world order, he wants the caucasian peoples to not just wither on the vine, as is the case with the western culture.

0bama says that he "has war off the table" and that is good, I support that.  However sanctions don`t work, so what will be 0bama and the Bilderberg position of war if 1 year from now Putin keeps expanding despite his "Netflix account being frozen"?  I suspect that there will be a "case" made for going to an actual war.   But, unlike the others we`ve picked wars with, Putin has nukes.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Does Putin deserve a Nobel Prize?

Not for peace! He's doing his best to start a war with someone!
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I`m actually not going to complain too much about 0bama on this, thus far.  When he starts talking about the new for sending US troops to the Ukraine, that`s where I`ll disagree.  When Hillary starts calling Putin a "Hitler" that is rhetoric that is moving in the direction of war, the thing is the EU/NWO is every bit a "Hitler" as Putin.....I I just think that the consumer should have "choices" in this world.  Smiley Happy

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

In the same voluntary elections last time approximately 35 per cent rolled up. This time 110 turned out. After it was ruled no passport no vote, they were given out like lollies and those who never needed one were given one so they would vote for Putin. The whole thing was as bent as a dogs leg.

THAT is a communist state. Is that anything like what happening in the US.
4wd
Senior Contributor

Illogical.

If Crimeans wanted to stay with the Ukraine, then why didn't they protest in the streets, or fight ther ruskies in armed skirmishes whenever they invaded a city. Why didn't they protest violently? After all, it is only their own freedom and rights under Urkraineian law that they all gave up to joine Mother Russia...;I think they wanted to be under Russia again. Don't know why, but it is obvious Putin won their allegiance willingly, without a fight. Proven in the elections which you say were rigged. If rigged, then where was the protesting? Armed bandits commandeering the polling places in the name of freedom?

I think they got what they wanted, and If more of Ukraine falls to mother russia, it is their own dam fault for not fighting for it, and expecting everyone else to stand up to Putin.

4wd
Senior Contributor

I wonder if the ruskies have a "Putin health care" program forced upon the population as Obama care has been forced upon us supposedly free Americans?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Wow, Its almost like you get your news from ONE SINGLE Source.

No wonder you are low informed.