cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Dominos Falling

Andrew McCabe is resigning, not in March, as to gain his full retirement benefits, but rather, TODAY. 

The treacherous crew at the Deep State control levers, are backed up to the cliff's edge. 😼

28 Replies
rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

Re: Dominos Falling

I’m imagine it’s do to the memo. I hope they dehorn and castrate him before he goes.
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

👍

bruce MN
Advisor

Having a hard time seeing what somebody doing what they said months ago that they were going to do...”retire in early 2018” is earth shaking.

He’s remaining on the job until Mid March. Who knows what kind of mischief his Democrat wife can put him up to before then ? Ha.
rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

He left at noon today
rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

His boss Christopher Wray viewed the memo last night, him gone by noon
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

I'll bet he had vacation time to run it out to his retirement date.  He'll get full retirement at age 50, go to work for a company wanting inside fbi access and if he did anything illegal he'll never be held to account.

Laws are for peasants.

rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

Really no idea here. Just know Wray was reported by John Roberts to have seen the memo last night and he left at noon. Could be coincidence
bruce MN
Advisor

Chief Justice Roberts has a blog or a Twitter account?  

I wasn’t aware that the swamp had gotten that muddled.  Seems a bit unprofessional to me.

bruce MN
Advisor

Has more than enough leave/vacation time to get him through the Spring but is technically off the job.

i hope he finds work. He’s only 50 years old.  

I suppose looking at it from your POV One could envision or Imagine that the only logical thing to do with him would be for him to be on the first cart to the guillotine. 

Rosenstien next?