cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
5 Replies
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Ten tanker loads of liquid oxygen per week, ....

....I didn't know that.  The law of unintended consequences continues to operate.  DeSantis bans the use of masks, Covid hospitalizations spike, demand for oxygen increases exponentially,  the people of Orlando are threatened with drinking dirty water laced with alligator pee, oops.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Translation: "Oh boy! goody goody good!   Florida and DeSantis have trouble and Biden will get a second term!!!"   That`s all that matters, right?

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

at this point, Ron DeSantis could walk down main street Miami with an assault rifle, shooting people at will and probably still beat either lying joe, or heelsup harris. 

But keep on trying stuff to sling....maybe it changes.

I doubt that a democrat ever gets the expatriate cuban vote, especially now.

Desperately Fleeing Murderous Regime But Crushed to Death in Landing Gear—Who Could Hail Such a Regi...

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rickgthf wrote:

....I didn't know that.  The law of unintended consequences continues to operate.  DeSantis bans the use of masks, Covid hospitalizations spike, demand for oxygen increases exponentially,  the people of Orlando are threatened with drinking dirty water laced with alligator pee, oops.

How often are you going to repeat that lie?  No one banned the use of masks.  You are a liar.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@rickgthf wrote:

DeSantis bans the use of masks,

Another TrickyDick lie.