cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Dominos

@Canuck_2 wrote:

Just tipping one domino can have quite an impact on things that do not seem to be related.

Your dear tipped one domino and killed a leader from Iran and the results were.

1) Iran had replaced him within 24 hours.

2) US troops in Iraq are confined to their bases

3) Nato forces that were working to help the Iraqis are confined to their bases with some being removed from Iraq

4) US forces asked to leave Iraq

5) Iranian influence in Iraq increased

6) Iranian missiles hit US bases and US shown to be unwilling to retaliate (loss of 'face')  

7) Ukrainian plane shot down killing many innocent people including many well educated, elite citizens of Canada.

There are far reaching repercussions to every 'domino ' you tip

You really take the cake Canucker. Blaming Trump for your incompetent leaders inability to protect his citizens.

Senior Contributor

I guess I am not he only one to notice how 'the flap of a butterflies wind in Brazil can set off a tornado in the US'   

https://www.macleans.ca/opinion/donald-trump-gets-impeached-63-canadians-die/

Scott Gilmore: There are effects of the Trump presidency. Some will be felt in the decades to come, others are immediate and tragic

Every action has consequences. It’s one of the first things our parents teach us when we’re young. Often, the consequences aren’t immediate or obvious. And, often, they set in motion a chain of actions and reactions that go places, sometimes tragic places we could never predict.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I just post to the guy who tipped the domino.

Your responsibility to protect the world from him.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

"Every action has consequences. It’s one of the first things our parents teach us when we’re young."

Trump knows that far better than you people they kill one of ours we take out several of theirs.

Now you guys on the need to go back to school and see if you can get it right this time.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Yep, Britain should have thought about it when they invaded iran in 41.  Set this all in motion.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

they kill one of ours we take out several of theirs.

and since you took out several of theirs they will take out many more of you etc.

BTW I thought one of those gods you all claim to follow said turn the other cheek but I bet if you look around that old book you will find lots of commands to kill everyone you feel like.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Trump didn't invade any countries. Trump didn't increase troop levels in iraq. Trump has been drawing down troop levels in foreign countries. Yet the world's leading terrorist continued to terrorize.

And guess who threw a fit when he announced troops were being pulled from syria?  Its almost as if they just hate trump /s.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

they kill one of ours we take out several of theirs.

and since you took out several of theirs they will take out many more of you etc.

BTW I thought one of those gods you all claim to follow said turn the other cheek but I bet if you look around that old book you will find lots of commands to kill everyone you feel like.

That's it Canuck turn your other cheek.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Iran killed Canadians on that plane not Americans. And that was after you guys said you were moving your troops from iraq to Kuwait. Guess you should have said you were going back to Canada.