cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

Don Jr.'s divorce

Smart gal.

Pretty fair to assume that if someone marries for money they'll also divorce for it. Whatever the pre-nup says, if it gets paid that's better than nothing, which is a distinct possibility at some future date.

Melania may actually be a genius- I'm sure her agreement is pretty restrictive (not a lot of bargaining power when ICE is due to come knocking) but she appears to have laundered a fair amount out of the inauguration fund through friends.

Grifters gotta grift, as RJG says.

Not that such sorts of calculations are unheard of among the Good People in farm country, in a relatively petty fashion.

7 Replies
basset&co
Senior Contributor

Re: Don Jr.'s divorce

more total bs, if you can't say something nice about someone smarter than you, ask them, don't make up a story.

hardnox
Advisor

I can't readily recall an insult greater than the suggestion that Don Jr. is smarter than me.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

I can't readily recall an insult greater than the suggestion that Don Jr. is smarter than me.

Wow, I would have to imagine that you have a lot of insults to chose from - unless your just referring to today?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Eddy you guys insult most of us on a daily basis.
basset&co
Senior Contributor

aye schnur, IF the shoe fits, wear it!

Oh, I'm sorry, you probably won't understand that thought either.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You are very correct ol’bASS. I can’t underdtand anything you attempt to get across. It isn’t often that I have run across anyone as ill prepared for a battle of wits as you. So I’ll leave you to wade around in your swamp of confusion. So long.
basset&co
Senior Contributor

bye, ??? are you checking in again???

maybe, just maybe you will get some real balls then.