cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don, help me with my math

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/wars-cost-300000-lives-4-trillion-report-2012-09-11?siteid=bigchart...

Gotta run but quick mental math says that if the wars cost $4 Trillion that means we paid $1.2 billion to avenge eac of the 3000 lives lost?

14 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: Don, help me with my math

You would think a well placed trillion would make them muslim anti christs give up the bad guys in their midst.

I know  if I was offered a million I would tell the authorities where to find BA and RED. I'd just tell them Iowa and minnesota and follow the BS.

Did the math and I think it is around $1.3 billion per 9/11 victim although obviously the $4 trillion has some room for some rounding errors.

Of course the number of USA direct casualties exceeding the 3K number cancels the whole thing out before you even get into the money thing.

Senior Contributor

Does anyone recall President Bush saying the cost of the Iraq war would be paid for by Iraq oil? If so, where is all that oil?

Advisor

You could have waited till tomorrow to put a dollar value on the victims, even I am not that crass.
Veteran Advisor

Did you get that Idea from George Soros?

No wonder you idolize guys like Soros that turned on their own Jewish brethren during the Nazi holocaust of the Jews.  A million bucks? I bet they could buy you out for a couple of cheap trinkets.

Senior Advisor

Re: I changed my mind

I'll turn them in for $20!

Senior Advisor

I know Cheney was pushing 5that concept.

Advisor

You'd turn them in for an arm band.
Senior Advisor

@Samnospam wrote:
You'd turn them in for an arm band.

lmao