cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Don't want to crow to quick

No Notiller! The voters aren't buying what the right is selling. Romney is espousing the tea bagger mantra and the public don't believe the baggers were a positive element in congress.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Oooooooooooooooooooh the polls are not right!!!!!!!!!!!  Funny that.  They were alright when they showed Rommel in the lead but now they have got it all wrong.  You are watching too much Fox.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I dont' see your way. Incomes are down from 4 years ago. Jobs are scarce. This looks very similiar to the 1980 election. Reagan was down by 6 to 8 in the polls but election day he won by 6 or 7. I think the same thing will happen this year. A lot will depend on the first debate. It may turn one way or the other in the first 90 seconds of the debate next week. We will all find out.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Hopefully, it is like allstar wrestling where the good guy leads for a while, the bad guy then takes over in the middle, and at the end, the good guy thumps the bad guy.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

It will make it easier to say the republicans stole this election if they win. Just as Bush stole the election  Causing deeper mistrust amongst the democrats.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I don't know what Romney can do to make people love him. Perhaps there is enough pac money to make people hate Obama, but then most of those tactics have already been tried and look at the polls.