cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Donald Trump on the TPP

How a guy (Trump) can get away with saying so much truth in this day and age without getting iced by the elite, can only mean one thing.  And that is we are beyond the tipping point, there is no going back through the ballot box or anything, we are so far gone that the truth is allowed to be told like a steam valve, only taking off presure.  There is no way that Trump makes it to the White House.

Trump is of course against the TPP as is anyone that understands it, since he is self-funding he can say the truth. You libs really should like alot of what trump is saying, the AFL-CIO and Crackpot Bernie Sanders even are against the TPP, albeit "lip service".  Trump`s tax plan is very what you would`ve called "progressive" in years past.  Trump promises that he won`t touch any of your precious entitlements, something no other GOP candidate would agree to.  Why you libs can`t get on board with Trump, being as so many issues overlap with the progressive camp is beyond me...it just must be that you guys really like your Mexicans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=96&v=Faxc_rabL-I  

Here`s a deeper Democracy Now interview on the TPP

Yep Big Pharma makes out like a bandit on this deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=52&v=-SFNKnLYwvY

3 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Donald Trump on the TPP

Trump, a New York liberal, should be fighting the Hildebeast for the democratic nomination with his progressive ideas. I find the guy way too liberal for my sensibilities and can not see voting for him.

If it's Hildebeast vs. Barry Sanders instead, it really shows how the country has gone fruity and even Boris should recognize that for a change.

Veteran Advisor

TRUTH?????  He only says WHAT the crackpots WANT to hear!!  You say he speaks his mind and you like it!  Heck I know a few drunks who speak their mind but it doesn't make them presidential material!!

Veteran Advisor

Sorry to break it to you but this country will never go to the level of conservatism that y'all say you want!  You may as well buy your exit tickets now if that is what you really want.